Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DealDealer

Rs.30 Paytm Cash code Fill Survey & Get Rs.30 Paytm Cash Code.

Rate Topic 2
  

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SRR said:

Still didn't get waiting...

 wait  They said 48 hours so wait

 

1 minute ago, deepakj9jul said:

I also didn't got.. It's a cheap trick to just collect our data & info from Google.. 

You  didn't get doesn't mean no1 got n what cheap trick to just collect your data  collect what  data???? they're only asking email n no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rahulkpr87 said:

didn't got anything already try two times before but they only collect our data and not provide anything...

  wait  They said 48 hours so wait

I got few others got in 5 accounts  n what cheap trick to just collect your data  collect what  data???????? they're only asking email n no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, samsipu said:

 wait  They said 48 hours so wait

 

You  didn't get doesn't mean no1 got n what cheap trick to just collect your data  collect what  data???? they're only asking email n no 

Hey Earlier also I have filled d form thrice  from Google but I didn't get anything till now not even once. . Dey just wanna collect our data i. e. Mobile no & email.. U only got 30 Paytm cash doesn't meant every1 ll gets it.. Only few one got d paytm cash till now.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, samsipu said:

  wait  They said 48 hours so wait

I got few others got in 5 accounts  n what cheap trick to just collect your data  collect what  data???????? they're only asking email n no 

am not said cheap trick... just said collect data and then send related offers of our info in spam mail to our mail id...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ziagkp said:

lo bhai mil gaye 100 points.. ab to chup ho jao @samsipu

Acha bhai Jesse app bolo Jesse apne hi dedi hai mujhe :Plol mind your own business can't you see people actually got the code since you didn't believe you'll say bs like this.

One word for you bro haters gonna hate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Admin said:

100 points added for effort but points given only if post deal to front page.

Thanks @Admin  for points but I didn't write comments only to get points I wrote all this because offer was genuine n I've already told my friend had got the vouchers while posting.

But it seems some people don't like others to help them(not talking about you mate)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I got so many negative remarks from the so called extraordinary superficial members even after they got free PayTM courtesy of my post I believe it not Fair to share such kinda of offers any more where people actually gets paytm cash.

Sorry I did a big mistake sharing this n people are saying helping became spamming these days.

I promise I won't share these kinda offers here thanks to some great mind will keep those offers limited to me.

And yes happy trolling.:)

Keep trolling n mocking without proper verification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, samsipu said:

Since I got so many negative remarks from the so called extraordinary superficial members even after they got free PayTM courtesy of my post I believe it not Fair to share such kinda of offers any more where people actually gets paytm cash.

Sorry I did a big mistake sharing this n people are saying helping became spamming these days.

I promise I won't share these kinda offers here thanks to some great mind will keep those offers limited to me.

And yes happy trolling.:)

Keep trolling n mocking without proper verification.

Dont be Rude Bro .... u have done Great job.... keep it Up...... Forget What Other Says.....!!! Dont be Serious.....!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samsipu said:

Acha bhai Jesse app bolo Jesse apne hi dedi hai mujhe :Plol mind your own business can't you see people actually got the code since you didn't believe you'll say bs like this.

One word for you bro haters gonna hate 

why so serious??? bhai abhi naye naye ho kuch dino baad aadat ho jaegi aise comments ki.. so dont be rude and thanks for posting this post. really it was good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArunavaKoley said:

Also I want to left from IFS like @Cricket4all forever. I have huge complain about @Admin & @HellRocker. @HellRocker is very dangerous person. Many many Price Comparison websites are available which is more better than IFS.

what @HellRocker do?? plz tell me i never analyzed dat he is dangerous.. yeah but i agree that @Campionite is very dangerous :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...