Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beast_boy

Free Udemy Courses - Content Worth $250 Deal!! For Absolutely FREE

Rate Topic 1
 

Recommended Posts

Udemy Courses Content Worth $250 Deal!! For Absolutely FREE

Web Development HTML5 CSS3 http://bit.ly/28P6Q6p

Excellence in Excel Create a Stock Control http://bit.ly/28P6OeV

HTML And CSS Basics http://bit.ly/1szEO6K

EFT Weight Loss Emotional Eating- No Diet http://bit.ly/1Ru3odw

Excel 2013 Power Map Masterclass http://bit.ly/28P6Ovg

Finance Your Startup Raise Money Quickly http://bit.ly/28P6KMc

Youtube Marketing Training http://bit.ly/28P6NYk

High End Hair Retouching http://bit.ly/28P6LiR

INSTAGRAM Domination http://bit.ly/28P6QDn

Wi-Fi Hacking with KALI http://bit.ly/28P6DA7

Definitive Ethichal Hacking -From Scratch http://bit.ly/28P6Sey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
1 hour ago, beast_boy said:

Udemy Courses Content Worth $250 Deal!! For Absolutely FREE

Web Development HTML5 CSS3 http://bit.ly/28P6Q6p

Excellence in Excel Create a Stock Control http://bit.ly/28P6OeV

HTML And CSS Basics http://bit.ly/1szEO6K

EFT Weight Loss Emotional Eating- No Diet http://bit.ly/1Ru3odw

Excel 2013 Power Map Masterclass http://bit.ly/28P6Ovg

Finance Your Startup Raise Money Quickly http://bit.ly/28P6KMc

Youtube Marketing Training http://bit.ly/28P6NYk

High End Hair Retouching http://bit.ly/28P6LiR

INSTAGRAM Domination http://bit.ly/28P6QDn

Wi-Fi Hacking with KALI http://bit.ly/28P6DA7

Definitive Ethichal Hacking -From Scratch http://bit.ly/28P6Sey

100 pts cut for adding shorten link.

24 minutes ago, samsipu said:

 yeah now working but  Shortened links are  not allowed as rule

Thanks, we have warned beastboy this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dgreatgambler007 said:

Joined all.....Thanks for posting

Thanks man people like you pushes us to find and post good and better deals ..... but coz of some idiots who always pulls other down , i lost 100 points , i was unaware of the short link feature else i would have not posted them like this..............

such as**oles should die in some dark corner........ who feel proud at someones loss ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Admin said:

100 pts cut for adding shorten link.

Thanks, we have warned beastboy this time.

when it is not allowed you should better make some functionality in the site itself to now allow short link websites , as they are only few popular of them which are generally used..

i was unaware of this new rule......... thats the reason posted the deal in unawareness.... you should have just warned instead of deducting points as it was the first time....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, beast_boy said:

when it is not allowed you should better make some functionality in the site itself to now allow short link websites , as they are only few popular of them which are generally used..

i was unaware of this new rule......... thats the reason posted the deal in unawareness.... you should have just warned instead of deducting points as it was the first time....

This rule is since 2012. Anyway 100pts added now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

This rule is since 2012. Anyway 100pts added now.

Look at his audacity &

 

19 hours ago, beast_boy said:

Thanks man people like you pushes us to find and post good and better deals ..... but coz of some idiots who always pulls other down , i lost 100 points , i was unaware of the short link feature else i would have not posted them like this..............

such as**oles should die in some dark corner........ who feel proud at someones loss ........

the abusive language he's using like A%%hole n all like we can't understand profanity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, beast_boy said:

Thanks man people like you pushes us to find and post good and better deals ..... but coz of some idiots who always pulls other down , i lost 100 points , i was unaware of the short link feature else i would have not posted them like this..............

such as**oles should die in some dark corner........ who feel proud at someones loss ........

You mustn't use this kind of language. Stick to the point, personal attack can't be tolerated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...