Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

piku1605

Give a missed call to win Rs.500 talktime, absolutely free!!

Rate Topic 1

Give a missed call to the number " 18002126677 " ,  call will get auto disconnected. After  that you will get a call back immediately on your number. In that call you will be asked for a 5 digit code, put that randomly as you wish ( I won Rs.500 using code starting with 372.., as far I remember. 

3 chances they are giving in each call; and if you don't win, don't worry, you can call again after few minutes (I don't know total how many times they are giving chance from a single number, for me it took 3 times to call to win.

Try your luck...., and best of luck (and please don't ask me for the source, I got recharge from HULWIN, as far as I can say)

SuperDeal suggested by:     chillalsumit

I dont know how to upload snap with shorter size.

See sms description

Congratulations! you have entered a valid code. You shall receive a recharge of 500/- within 48 hours.

2nd sms

Hi! Top Up Recharge Successful Details. MRP Rs.500,  TT Rs.500, ST Rs.65.21, PF Rs.0, Tranc ID: 100006488936713.Thank You - Tata Docomo.

1 minute ago, chillalsumit said:

See sms description

Congratulations! you have entered a valid code. You shall receive a recharge of 500/- within 48 hours.

2nd sms

Hi! Top Up Recharge Successful Details. MRP Rs.500,  TT Rs.500, ST Rs.65.21, PF Rs.0, Tranc ID: 100006488936713.Thank You - Tata Docomo.

I never comment which is not true. I don't like. 

Also u can not use same code again for another mob no. too. I tried.

4 minutes ago, chillalsumit said:

See sms description

2nd sms

which code did u dial?

5 hours ago, piku1605 said:

Give a missed call to the number " 18002126677 " ,  call will get auto disconnected. After  that you will get a call back immediately on your number. In that call you will be asked for a 5 digit code, put that randomly as you wish ( I won Rs.500 using code starting with 372.., as far I remember. 

3 chances they are giving in each call; and if you don't win, don't worry, you can call again after few minutes (I don't know total how many times they are giving chance from a single number, for me it took 3 times to call to win.

Try your luck...., and best of luck (and please don't ask me for the source, I got recharge from HULWIN, as far as I can say)

37295 or 37293