Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrLegend

Flipkart Deals of the Day-21 July 2016

Rate Topic 0

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
1 minute ago, indiafreestuffparam said:

Superdealer posted all deals before you. So points given to superdealer.

My topic number is  233970 while superdealer's topic number is 233971

My comment number is 505095 while superdealer's comment number is 505096

@indiafreestuffparam How come superdealer posted before me?

21 minutes ago, MrDealer said:

My topic number is  233970 while superdealer's topic number is 233971

My comment number is 505095 while superdealer's comment number is 505096

@indiafreestuffparam How come superdealer posted before me?

For Flipkart, credit given to who post all deal first. In today deal there was a bedsheet too. Which you didn't added. 2nd thing is we also consider quality. What you doing is copying all html code and pasting which making post ugly.

flipkart.jpg

7 hours ago, Admin said:

For Flipkart, credit given to who post all deal first. In today deal there was a bedsheet too. Which you didn't added. 2nd thing is we also consider quality. What you doing is copying all html code and pasting which making post ugly.

flipkart.jpg

@Admin Bedsheet deal became live at 12:50 pm.You posted deals of the day on fp at 12:10.Whereas sd credit and points were given to superdealer at around 12:30 pm.Then how can you give the reason that I didn't add bedsheet deal so I didn't get the credits.Also superdealer posted the deals after me.

From tomorrow onwards if I post all the deals in a neat looking way after someone else and it becomes fp then will I get the credits for all of them?

@indiafreestuffparam Please reply.

Just now, MrDealer said:

@Admin Today prashant posted in the same way as I had posted.But today he got the credit.So why not for me for this post?

First of all he posted all deals while superdealer posted only 8. Second thing is, since it is his first mistake so we given credit with warning. 

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

First of all he posted all deals while superdealer posted only 8. Second thing is, since it is his first mistake so we given credit with warning. 

But I posted in a nice way.So I should get the credit as per your above statement

On 7/21/2016 at 10:52 PM, Admin said:

Yes, you will get.

@Admin I posted today in a nice way.I posted all the 10 deals

1 hour ago, MrDealer said:

But here you told that if I post second then also I will get the credits.

What i am trying to say, that is his first mistake. So we let him get credit this time. Even you got credit for same kind of deal before as those were your first mistake.