Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aarishnarula

loot!!!! allen solly, pepe jeans, wrangler @83% off @flipkart

Rate Topic 4

2 minutes ago, zester said:

I ordered 3 items worth +1K to get offer. But I want only one item of 3 that I ordered. Is it possible to get that item only ? If I cancel those other 2 items, will I have to pay the discounted price ? Please reply ASAP

no u can't purchase single 

if u cancel one either then all got cancelled.

Just now, Ranjanp said:

If you have opted for COD & they ship each item separately then no issues, you can cancel any of the products.

But I don't think they will ship separately.

Oh yeah thats only the issue, if they ship separately it will be great. If anybody did this please reply me :/

38 minutes ago, zester said:

Oh yeah thats only the issue, if they ship separately it will be great. If anybody did this please reply me :/

I ordered 4 products.. all are showing option to cancel individually.. 

Check on the app once..  I am getting options to cancel each separately ... You can also check and cancel...

44 minutes ago, sjj said:

I ordered 4 products.. all are showing option to cancel individually.. 

Check on the app once..  I am getting options to cancel each separately ... You can also check and cancel...

I am also getting options to cancel item individually. But the bro above said if you cancel one order, they will cancel all

6 minutes ago, zester said:

I am also getting options to cancel item individually. But the bro above said if you cancel one order, they will cancel all

I don't think that will happen bro.. if they are giving options to cancel individually, then only that product should get cancelled! 

But it's a risk... It shouldn't cancel other products.. but then again try on your own risk..