Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raviwd

Himalaya Nourishing Body Lotion, 400ml @ Rs.80/- MRP-250

Rate Topic 0

link:http://www.amazon.in/Himalaya-Nourishing-Body-Lotion-400ml/dp/B00KTCNKFG?ie=UTF8&qid=1476247234&ref_=sr_1_21&rps=1&s=beauty&sr=1-21

M.R.P.:    250
Price:    80 
You Save:    170 (68%)
  Inclusive of all taxes

41s1ggK4XiL.jpg

• Aloe vera, known for its many healing properties, is rich in polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and antifungal action, a natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin
  • Winter cherry is an effective anti-stress agent, in skin care, this plant is used for its antioxidant action, which helps skin cell regeneration and softens skin

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
Just now, Ranjanp said:

Thanks @raviwd

Seller is Cloudtail India but not delivering to my address at Bangalore, strange. Getting error when choosing address

Important Message

An error occurred when we tried to set your shipping address. Please try again.

Ok its happening with you too...I was worried that problem only with my account :D 

14 minutes ago, raviwd said:

For me it is showing an error while trying to place the order :( I am not able to place the order :( 

Capture.png

Same Problem Shown to me ...While i was placing Order via subscribe and save ... it cost less..... but i dont know ... order didnt go through..... !!

then i tried buy Now..... and its Done....!! try it Buy Now...!!