Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

onlydeal

Mobikwik- Get Flat Rs.10 Cashback on DTH Recharge

Rate Topic 0

Recommended Posts

https://www.mobikwik.com/

Coupon Code: DTH10
Offer Details

Get flat Rs.10 Cashback on DTH Recharge done on MobiKwik App or website.
Minimum amount spend to redeem the cashback is Rs.100
Maximum cashback is fixed at Rs.10
The code can be Redeemed once per user.
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows (version 10 or above), iOS App or website.
Offer is valid for All MobiKwik users on All DTH operator except AIRTEL.
The offer is valid till 31st December.
MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
8 minutes ago, onlydeal said:

@Admin Please reply to Inbox as u didn't gave even 300 points even though I shared 3 different offers.

No need to lock this topic as this is last comment in this topic. Thanks.

Do not waste my time by commenting more n more. You can't get more than 200 points for 1 superdeal thats it. One superdeal can have over 100 deals, that doesn't mean we need to give 100*200= 20000 points.

Example Lightning deal http://indiafreestuff.in/amazon-todays-top-lightning-deals-upto-80-off-aamazon-2/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Admin said:

Do not waste my time by commenting more n more. You can't get more than 200 points for 1 superdeal thats it. One superdeal can have over 100 deals, that doesn't mean we need to give 100*200= 20000 points.

Example Lightning deal http://indiafreestuff.in/amazon-todays-top-lightning-deals-upto-80-off...

ok last comment from mine side-

How can u treat these 3 different mobikwik offers as same ?

In one deal u r getting only 10% cashback (Rs.10 cashback on 100) whereas in other 2 deals u r getting more then 10% cashback.

Moreover, user can avail all these 3 offers (one offer one time only). Still if u have same category thing then u can consider 10% cashback as one type of deal & other 2 offers under other category.

So even as per ur rules atleast I deserve 400 points but u gave only 200 points....

I respect u alot but u didn't showed even 1 % respect towards mine efforts. Better delete mine account if u don't want to give deserving credit.

I am feeling ashamed of myself for not getting respect from you....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, onlydeal said:

ok last comment from mine side-

How can u treat these 3 different mobikwik offers as same ?

In one deal u r getting only 10% cashback (Rs.10 cashback on 100) whereas in other 2 deals u r getting more then 10% cashback.

Moreover, user can avail all these 3 offers (one offer one time only). Still if u have same category thing then u can consider 10% cashback as one type of deal & other 2 offers under other category.

So even as per ur rules atleast I deserve 400 points but u gave only 200 points....

I respect u alot but u didn't showed even 1 % respect towards mine efforts. Better delete mine account if u don't want to give deserving credit.

I am feeling ashamed of myself for not getting respect from you....

You deserve more points only if we post both deal separately. I see all 3 offers are for DTH Recharge. Discount % may be little high or low. That doesn't make them good enough to post separately. One example is this recharge deal from PayTm http://indiafreestuff.in/recharge-bill-payment-rs-16-cashback-on-rs-160-rs-300-cashback-on-rs-250-rs-65-cashback-on-rs-500-paytm-recharge-bonanza/

 

  • Recharge & Bill Payment Rs. 16 cashback on Rs. 160 promo code: EOM16
  • Recharge & Bill Payment Rs. 30 cashback on Rs. 250 promo code: EOM30
  • Recharge & Bill Payment Rs. 65 cashback on Rs. 500 promo code: EOM65

 

 

Should it have been posted in 3 diff thread as discount percentage are diff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

You deserve more points only if we post both deal separately. I see all 3 offers are for DTH Recharge. Discount % may be little high or low. That doesn't make them good enough to post separately. One example is this recharge deal from PayTm http://indiafreestuff.in/recharge-bill-payment-rs-16-cashback-on-rs-16...

 

  • Recharge & Bill Payment Rs. 16 cashback on Rs. 160 promo code: EOM16
  • Recharge & Bill Payment Rs. 30 cashback on Rs. 250 promo code: EOM30
  • Recharge & Bill Payment Rs. 65 cashback on Rs. 500 promo code: EOM65

 

 

Should it have been posted in 3 diff thread as discount percentage are diff?

In above link you provided all different recharge offers at one place.

But what if one offer came later & user shared in forum ? I got to know about remaining 2 deals later else I was never going to create separate topics.

U gave only 200 points to me as I was the only 1 to share 3 different offers first else ask urself . Were u not going to give credit to other user if he/she have shared later on ?

This is not fair practice done with me. Please understand from mine point of view too & give credit if u think so else its totally your wish.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...