Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harshitram

#IFSCARNIVAL2016: Indiafreestuff Happy Days - Earn More Than Double Points, Free Gifts & More

Rate Topic 6

2 minutes ago, Bvp said:

Yup I meant every one only and especially admin to know how the forum started from where he got inspiration and how the sponsorship came into pictures.

How the whole ifs team is gathered.

How difficult is it to establish such a large forum, group and maintain it.

What're the problem faced in initial days of the forum.

In short the whole story I mean full blockbuster picture.????

16 minutes ago, ImSam said:

Yup I meant every one only and especially admin to know how the forum started from where he got inspiration and how the sponsorship came into pictures.

How the whole ifs team is gathered.

How difficult is it to establish such a large forum, group and maintain it.

What're the problem faced in initial days of the forum.

In short the whole story I mean full blockbuster picture.????

Hm..!!  Got it..!! :D

First of all, a very very Happy Birthday IFS!!!  

I am using IFS from last 3-4 years. But initially I was checking the front page only. I joined the forum on August 2015. After that I have enjoyed so many good deals, saved a lot of money, also earned bucket full of IFS points. I hope IFS grows a lot so that we can enjoy these awesome deals forever. 

Thank you IFS, you're part of life now. :):)

586606fbd38a2_Fcarnival16copy_237x133.pn

On 12/31/2016 at 3:31 PM, Bvp said:

First Of All Congratulations To IFS..!! For The So Much Big Journey..!! Of 6 Years..!!

I have Discovered IFS during Finding Deals about Microwave & I came across ifs then I got a quite good discount from IFS & I Started Discovering the IFS site..! & Also started posting deals then..! & Soon...As @Smuggler Already Told About Professional Dealers Group..!! I got added in it & then the journey started with ifs & that group & it was awesome I looted many things & especially my favourite was to loot Price Error Of Amazon..!! & Ya Due To Addiction Of IFS I Didn't visited any Social Networking Site Like FB & Twitter My Favourite One For 6 Months & even I stop watching Television & Series..! & IFS was the first addiction that left me so much thing & in the past year I have looted Amazon approx 10k..!! & My Family Members Also Appreciate It..!! Tysm IFS & Team..!! @HellRocker @chen @Admin

if anyone are intestested to Join professional dealers group pm me ur number i wil add you in that grp

WINNERS: 

HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE:

All winners need to PM @Admin to claim your Prize within 2-4 days else the prize will be forfeited.

Just now, harshitram said:

WINNERS: 

HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE:

All winners need to PM @Admin to claim your Prize within 2-4 days else the prize will be forfeited.

Congo To All Winners....!!

11 hours ago, harshitram said:

WINNERS: 

HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE:

Congrats all winners!!! :)

12 hours ago, harshitram said:

WINNERS: 

HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE:

Thanks and congratulations to all winners and participants with regards?????

13 hours ago, harshitram said:

WINNERS: 

HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE:

thanks and congo.... :)