Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaiShriKrishna

AMazon Prime membership is free for old users (1month)

Rate Topic 0

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

AMazon Prime membership is free for old users (1month)

https://www.amazon.in/gp/prime/pipeline/signup

Prime members enjoy:
✓
Unlimited FREE One-Day, Two-Day & Standard Delivery on eligible items, with no minimum order size*
✓
Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows
✓
30-minute early access to top Lightning Deals

1 hour ago, MrA said:

in this comment you even dont know anything, then also you compare my comment with your comment??? how and what basis

and in you Post title it showed you don't know anything still you tagged everyone you wrote old users try  @Admin please clarify what does that mean

old users  try

4 minutes ago, MrA said:

?, i think you dont even read any comment, only just commenting blindly nw

sry i cant chat more on this

I don't want to chat with you I need admin's reply did i ask you to comment anywhere you did anyway about timing  mine  6:02 comment-556944

and your's 6:12 comment-556954 when you said it's working for old more ever why didn't  confirm the same b4 it became SD    @Admin please clarify

59 minutes ago, YUVIBHAI said:

I don't want to chat with you I need admin's reply did i ask you to comment anywhere you did anyway about timing  mine  6:02 comment-556944

and your's 6:12 comment-556954 when you said it's working for old more ever why didn't  confirm the same b4 it became SD    @Admin please clarify

In deal desc i can see he added, valid for both new & old.