Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harshitram

IFS CARNIVAL 2016: Biggest event of IFS BACK AGAIN!! Block your dates...

Rate Topic 7

preview.jpg

IndiaFreeStuff presents you the Second Edition of the Biggest Event of IFS, "IFS CARNIVAL 2016". At First, we would like to thank all our users and Followers for their inevitable support through our six years of journey. A Big thank you for all the Love, support and generosity. They are greatly appreciated.

ABOUT IFS CARNIVAL:

IFS CARNIVAL is an initiative by us to mark the anniversary celebrations of IFS. This is going to be the annual event of IFS every year with a lot a buzz around. Its a 3 day of  extravaganza for all the IFS users with CONTESTS, PRIZES, FUN & LOT MORE....... 

IFS CARNIVAL 2016 DATES:

30TH Dec, 2016

31ST Dec, 2016

1st JAN, 2017

MESSAGE FROM ADMIN:

Hello Guys

We are turning 6 on 30th December 2016. Without your support and encouragement, IFS success wouldn’t have been possible. we would like to share our gratitude with all our staffs, advertisers, friends, families and most important YOU

Thank You Very Much

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BIG SCHEDULE FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT IS OUT,

IFS CARNIVAL 2016 SCHEDULE:-

1) 30th Dec -

2) 31st Dec - 

3) 1st JAN-

SPECIAL ATTRACTION: IFS HAPPY DAYS:Earn More Than Double Points,.... (all days) 

MIDNIGHT SURPRISE: WATCH THIS THREAD FOR A SURPRISE FOR EARLYBIRDS TO THE CARNIVAL

FLASH SURPRISES: KEEP WATCHING IFS HOMEPAGE AND IFS FORUM FOR FLASH SURPRISES DURING DAYS OF CARNIVAL

{WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CONTESTS, COME BACK AGAIN SOON}

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

6 years wow that's awesome congratulations ;)???

I've been using Ifs for 3 years now and joined forum nearly 2 years ago and the experience has been  superb all the admins and moderators are really supporting

Thanks again for making this ifs forum happen

Special thanks to

@Admin  Riku Bhai??☺

Congratulations to IFS for turning 6 !

IFS is improving and growing day by day from the day it has been started.It is now the best site for the deals and discounts and it is becoming better day by day.I have been in this forum since 2014.I have saved my thousands of rupees from this site.I have been closely following this site and now it has become a part of my life.

It is a great journey and I will try my level best to contribute to this forum

Thanks @Admin ,JUNIOR ADMINS ,ALL MODERATORS and all the members for taking IFS to the top level.

ALL THE STAFF MEMBERS ARE FRIENDLY AND ARE READY TO HELP US 24*7.

IFS IS THE BEST AND WILL BE THE BEST COMMUNITY FOR DEALS AND DISCOUNTS.

Woah ! Congrats IFS, admin and all staff members on turning 6 years old! IFS is such a great site which helps in saving so much!

I don't post any deals nowadays as I don't get much time, but I keep coming on IFS and looking for awesome deals everyday!  

Last year's carnival was Amazing! Really excited about this year's carnival too!

44 minutes ago, ImSam said:

6 years wow that's awesome congratulations ;)???

I've been using Ifs for 3 years now and joined forum nearly 2 years ago and the experience has been  superb all the admins and moderators are really supporting

Thanks again for making this ifs forum happen

Special thanks to

@Admin  Riku Bhai??☺

Few more notable mentions @harshitram bhai the quiz maker  ;):D

@indiafreestuff    @indiafreestuffparam   @IronMan  @newifs @chen    @HellRocker  :D;):D