Sign in to follow this  
sweaty

Cashback fraud by freecharge

Rate Topic 0

Recently i ordered from mcdonalds under freecharge cashback offer for which i paid 83 rupees for 1st time via freecharge which mentioned that i will receive 75/- cashback but haven't received so:(. Now i complained them on twitter & all i got was empty promises. So my question is - How do i make them pay my cashback on time? It's been 3 days but they are giving empty promises which i pointed them out but no reply from them afterwards. Any HELP appreciated.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

I also not received cashback on dishtv recharge (offer: 25% cb on any dish recharge) of Rs.100. I mail many times but they replied on one mail they already provide cashback for elligible transaction or not giving any reply to another mails... IDK which transactions are elligible for fakecharge or which not... sometimes they giving reason for another offers due to suspicious activity not provide cashback... maanlo agar ghar mein 4 numbers hai aur ek net connection hai to ab kya inke liye 4 naye net connection lagvayein...:angry: isse better to paytm hai chahe kam cashback deta hai lekin pakka deta to hai fakecharge ki tarah excuses to nahi deta suspicious activity hai isliye cashback nahi milega... better to avoid fc for next transactions...;)

On 1/19/2017 at 2:21 PM, chen said:

hope u ordered through mcdelivery,not by visiting mcd store and pay?

I order via Mcdelivery & i am eligible as per T & C of offer but they are just delaying the resolution with robotic answers like," Our team is looking into it" ,"We will resolve  it at earliest."Sorry for the delay"....blah blah blah......

On 1/19/2017 at 2:26 PM, rahulkpr87 said:

I also not received cashback on dishtv recharge (offer: 25% cb on any dish recharge) of Rs.100. I mail many times but they replied on one mail they already provide cashback for elligible transaction or not giving any reply to another mails... IDK which transactions are elligible for fakecharge or which not... sometimes they giving reason for another offers due to suspicious activity not provide cashback... maanlo agar ghar mein 4 numbers hai aur ek net connection hai to ab kya inke liye 4 naye net connection lagvayein...:angry: isse better to paytm hai chahe kam cashback deta hai lekin pakka deta to hai fakecharge ki tarah excuses to nahi deta suspicious activity hai isliye cashback nahi milega... better to avoid fc for next transactions...;)

Regarding suspicious activity, they are not wrong as they might be tracking devices used for accessing account for long periods & banning them at random, But I Agree with you with regards to trust on paytm over freecharge. Every time i avail offer on freecharge, it feels as if i am participating in flash sale