Sign in to follow this  
AKgreat

Review for "Go Clown" 【book 1/24】

Rate Topic 0

Hello Freinds,

Just completed reading "Go Clown" by Shatrugna Vadwlas

2017-01-27 09.42.12.jpg2017-01-27 09.44.01.jpg

This was my first book for the accomplishment of my New Year Resolution.

<B> About Author </B>
Shatrugna Vadwlas is a Software architect based in the US, with an American Masters in Engineering and an undergraduate degree from the National Institute of Technology (NIT), India. He is a contributor to the Times of India, Huffington Post, Faking News and other Media Portals. He has completed a writer's course at the Writers Center in Washington DC. His short story "The Lost Spirit" inspired by the heart-wrenching story of Aylan, the Syrian toddler whose body was washed ashore in Turkey, was chosen for Ashvamegh, an Indian Literary magazine.

<B> About Book</B>

What is more common than a cellphone in India? Another Boring Romance Novel (Same old Story yaar!). India's Biggest Comedy in Literature! Da Bad Boy Novel. Dedicated to the Desi Software Dudes/Dudesses who turn their Coffee, Beer and even their Blood (sometimes!) into Code & The Great Indian Students who find Facebook to be the most interesting amongst their Books. Read, Laugh, Cry (With Laughter!), Repeat & Get a Girlfriend!

<B><U> My Review</B></U>

By reading its name one can presume that it is merely a comedy genre book, but along with comedy it has some esssence of moral values and atiquettes. The novel has been divided into various short stories which are very amusing. All in all it is truly #Achhedin for comedy :)

It is a must read Comedy Novel

My Rating>>4.5/5

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!