Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raviwd

Deal Live @ 12AM: Intex IT-16SBT Bluetooth Speakers (Black) @ Rs.549/-* MRP-5800 (91% discount)

Rate Topic 2
  

Recommended Posts

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01IGZTVPK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S

71%2Be05kFPnL._SL1240_.jpg

  • Portable multimedia speaker with BT-calling/TF/Aux-in
  • Aux audio input compatible with mobiles/PCs/laptops/DVDs/TVs
  • Digital Controls: Mode, volume, play/pause, previous/next and light show selector
  • Side switch for power on and off
  • In-built Li-ion rechargeable battery
  • Dual color LED for indication of charging and full charge
  • Micro USB for DC charging interface
  • Wireless calling
  • Multi light color selection as required
  • Battery Life: 4 to 5 hours
  • Battery: 2200mAh

 

 

@rahulkpr87 @Ranjanp @DealDetective @HNY2017 be prepared if interested...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
3 minutes ago, raviwd said:

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01IGZTVPK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S

71%2Be05kFPnL._SL1240_.jpg

  • Portable multimedia speaker with BT-calling/TF/Aux-in
  • Aux audio input compatible with mobiles/PCs/laptops/DVDs/TVs
  • Digital Controls: Mode, volume, play/pause, previous/next and light show selector
  • Side switch for power on and off
  • In-built Li-ion rechargeable battery
  • Dual color LED for indication of charging and full charge
  • Micro USB for DC charging interface
  • Wireless calling
  • Multi light color selection as required
  • Battery Life: 4 to 5 hours
  • Battery: 2200mAh

 

 

@rahulkpr87 @Ranjanp @DealDetective @HNY2017 be prepared if interested...

Thank u so much bro for remembering me. Hope I get to avail this deal :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ImSam said:

Yeah many of friends returned it last time said less bass but still if it comes at this price( same as last time) then it's good.

 

you won't get even a local speaker with same spec. at this price.

@IronMan must be trying to refer that its not worth the real mrp i.e Rs.5800 & not the deal price.

atleast must be worth Rs.2000 :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chen said:

really , for me it's showing deal willbe live at 12:29 am ,am i missing something:rolleyes:

Screenshot_2017-03-01-22-05-45-1.png

As usual UC deals always fluctuate even listing may change but I saw at 5pm it's written live at 12 they changed the timing now that's why I told OP it's mere prediction.

Even after some time it may go out of UC which I've been seeing from past few weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

live -Intex IT-16SBT Bluetooth Speakers (Black) 549.00  MRP-5800 (91% discount)

Intex IT-16SBT Bluetooth Speakers (Black)
M.R.P.:       5,800.00
Price:       3,394.00
Deal Price:       549.00 
You Save:       5,251.00 (91%)

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01IGZTVPK/ref=gbdp_vlo_cc555cdf_B01IGZTVPK?_encoding=UTF8&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S

Portable multimedia speaker with BT-calling/TF/Aux-in
Aux audio input compatible with mobiles/PCs/laptops/DVDs/TVs
Digital Controls: Mode, volume, play/pause, previous/next and light show selector
Side switch for power on and off
In-built Li-ion rechargeable battery
Dual color LED for indication of charging and full charge
Micro USB for DC charging interface

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DealDetective said:

you won't get even a local speaker with same spec. at this price.

@IronMan must be trying to refer that its not worth the real mrp i.e Rs.5800 & not the deal price.

atleast must be worth Rs.2000 :huh:

not worth at this price sound quality is not that good , already bought this product & one multimedia speaker on 18th feb 2017  lightning deal screenshot_259.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, IronMan said:

not worth at this price sound quality is not that good , already bought this product & one multimedia speaker on 18th feb 2017  lightning deal screenshot_259.png

:huh::Done more looter spotted ;):lol:

CC- @SANDY

btw how's Intex Computer Multimedia Speaker IT-Bang 2.1 SUF  quality 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deal Live @ Starts at  2:59pm :Intex IT-16SBT Bluetooth Speakers  (Black ) @ Rs.549/-* MRP-5800 (91% discount)

71%2Be05kFPnL._SL1240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01IGZTVPK/ref=gbps_tit_s-4_5fac_8fb50e1b?pf_rd_p=d68bfdc7-a64f-4ffe-a1b9-5267d0cb5fac&pf_rd_s=slot-4&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=0J3TEF3ECM86S01Z6MG4 

 

  • Portable multimedia speaker with BT-calling/TF/Aux-in
  • Aux audio input compatible with mobiles/PCs/laptops/DVDs/TVs
  • Digital Controls: Mode, volume, play/pause, previous/next and light show selector
  • Side switch for power on and off
  • In-built Li-ion rechargeable battery
  • Dual color LED for indication of charging and full charge
  • Micro USB for DC charging interface

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ImSam said:

Deal Live @ Starts at  2:59pm :Intex IT-16SBT Bluetooth Speakers  (Black ) @ Rs.549/-* MRP-5800 (91% discount)

71%2Be05kFPnL._SL1240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01IGZTVPK/ref=gbps_tit_s-4_5fac_8fb50e1b?pf_rd_p=d68bfdc7-a64f-4ffe-a1b9-5267d0cb5fac&pf_rd_s=slot-4&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=0J3TEF3ECM86S01Z6MG4 

 

  • Portable multimedia speaker with BT-calling/TF/Aux-in
  • Aux audio input compatible with mobiles/PCs/laptops/DVDs/TVs
  • Digital Controls: Mode, volume, play/pause, previous/next and light show selector
  • Side switch for power on and off
  • In-built Li-ion rechargeable battery
  • Dual color LED for indication of charging and full charge
  • Micro USB for DC charging interface

 

@IronMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...