Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DealDealer

Loot -bestpriceshop 3000 free shopping[Delivery charges of Rs 299]

Rate Topic 0

All-in-One.jpg

bestpriceshop-preview-offer.jpg

coupon shop3000

free 3000 shopping for new user, pay only 299 shipping

Terms and Conditions of Preview Launch Offer

Offer is for new customers only.
Preview Launch Offer is limited to first 10,000 customers only.
Flat Rs 299 Delivery charges will be applicable for every order received during Preview Launch Offer. Once you make the payment, your order will be dispatched in a week.
Delivery charges of Rs 299 will be rewarded back to the customer if the customer makes the payment by Debit Card.
Customer will receive “Credit Voucher” worth Rs 299 to use in their next order.
Please allow 30 days for the Credit Voucher to be emailed to your registered email ID.
Additional Benefit is given to customers who make the payment by Debit Card. They will get 28 days extended return benefit.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
29 minutes ago, nidhik4535 said:

showing as follows= admn. please tell_

Thank you for shopping with us. However, the transaction has been Failed For Reason : CUST_ID is invalid. This can contain alphabets with numerics only. can not contain special characters

Sign up with user name which doesn't have any special character such as *,)&_- etc

In the terms and conditions they have said this promotion is for first 10000 orders. Now consider

2999 worth of product in Rs. 299 so easily they would be getting a loss of approx Rs. 2000 per item. That means 10000 x 2000 = Rs. 20000000

2 crore ka loss for a new website for promotion is too much :o.... looks fake

Hi everyone,  I hv a bad news as When I was trying to cancel my order there is no option shown on the website to cancel the order and when I call,  the seller did not pick up his no. As mentioned on the website and not even reply the mails and msg on Facebook the seller is fake and after more searching I found that this website is US based and is only 90 days old as screenshot attached. So I think the seller not send any products  to anyone. The address mentioned on the website  is Kuala Trading Pvt. Ltd.127 Main Jharsa Road, Sector 15 Part 1 Gurgaon- 122001 Haryana, I request if someone is living near to this address Plz go there n check it and confirm that there is any company with this name or what. 

Overall I hv placed 2 orders worth Rs 598/- which is most probably sunk. 

Plz share any information received by anyone at this.  Thanx

Screenshot_2017-03-22-17-45-11-515_com.UCMobile.intl.png