Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DealDealer

Loot -bestpriceshop 3000 free shopping[Delivery charges of Rs 299]

Rate Topic 0

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sweetalok said:

100% fraud website as coupon is also getting applied multiple times in the same account. @Admin why do you promote such websites without knowing the history of it?? So many people lost their hard earned money... you should make sure website is worth buying or not before making it a FPD...!!!

 

@sweetalok Admin is not a detective. he does his best to let people know if he has the information. being a new website there is always a risk. Which is also mentioned in the post.

Going forward I am sure Admin will let people know whenever there would be a deal related to  bestpriceshop.co.in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,  I hv Jst received a reply from the seller as shown below

 

 

Hi Gagan

We are India' first 100% online shopping portal. We are going to launch our mobile app in July. Before that we are building a customer base. That's why Preview Launch Offer has been lunched. 

All our details are there in the website including Fixed Line number.

We are getting huge call volume from people who just want to inquire about the offer. We only have 3 customer care officers for call attending.

We are working on a low cost module, so that we can save money and provide heavy discount to customers. We use low cost delivery company. So please allow 15 days to deliver to product from date of order.

Thanks

Refer & Earn Program

Take advantage of our Refer & Earn program. Your mobile number is your referral code. Please provide your registered mobile number to your friends for referral.

1    Referral signup     Rs 100     Credit Voucher

5    Referral signup     Rs 1000   Credit Voucher

10  Referral signup     Vega VHST Cool Shaver for Men worth Rs 1899 (Free Shipping)   

 25  Referral signup     Micromax Unite 3 (Black, 8 GB) worth Rs 4200 (Free Shipping)

 Referral program is valid till 31 May, 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, gagan7430 said:

We are getting huge call volume from people who just want to inquire about the offer. We only have 3 customer care officers for call attending.

 

 

50 minutes ago, Heemamaari said:

@sweetalok Admin is not a detective. he does his best to let people know if he has the information. being a new website there is always a risk. Which is also mentioned in the post.

Going forward I am sure Admin will let people know whenever there would be a deal related to  bestpriceshop.co.in

Making a deal a FPD means it has been verified that it is a genuine deal which can be used by every one. but i believe admin only wants to make money and get huge traffic by posting deals without proper verification..!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sweetalok said:

 

Making a deal a FPD means it has been verified that it is a genuine deal which can be used by every one. but i believe admin only wants to make money and get huge traffic by posting deals without proper verification..!!!

 

I am afraid that you have taken the verification word in different sense. Before making a deal FPD, admin only verifies or ensures that the deal is valid, open to all to grab and there are no hidden conditions & a deal is really a good deal. He is not there to verify authenticity of a seller.

Sometime Admin suggests that the seller or website might be a fake one. But he does that as per his past experiences and in good faith.

Sometimes even a deal from authentic websites like Amazon, Flipkart etc also get cancelled so should we blame him that he didn't do a proper verification etc etc.? Nooooo......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, gagan7430 said:

Hi guys,  I hv Jst received a reply from the seller as shown below

 

 

Hi Gagan

We are India' first 100% online shopping portal. We are going to launch our mobile app in July. Before that we are building a customer base. That's why Preview Launch Offer has been lunched. 

All our details are there in the website including Fixed Line number.

We are getting huge call volume from people who just want to inquire about the offer. We only have 3 customer care officers for call attending.

We are working on a low cost module, so that we can save money and provide heavy discount to customers. We use low cost delivery company. So please allow 15 days to deliver to product from date of order.

Thanks

Refer & Earn Program

Take advantage of our Refer & Earn program. Your mobile number is your referral code. Please provide your registered mobile number to your friends for referral.

1    Referral signup     Rs 100     Credit Voucher

5    Referral signup     Rs 1000   Credit Voucher

10  Referral signup     Vega VHST Cool Shaver for Men worth Rs 1899 (Free Shipping)   

 25  Referral signup     Micromax Unite 3 (Black, 8 GB) worth Rs 4200 (Free Shipping)

 Referral program is valid till 31 May, 2017.

 

Best of luck Gagan.... maybe you get the deal. Atleast you got a reply from them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gagan7430 said:

Hi guys,  I hv Jst received a reply from the seller as shown below

 

 

Hi Gagan

We are India' first 100% online shopping portal. We are going to launch our mobile app in July. Before that we are building a customer base. That's why Preview Launch Offer has been lunched. 

All our details are there in the website including Fixed Line number.

We are getting huge call volume from people who just want to inquire about the offer. We only have 3 customer care officers for call attending.

We are working on a low cost module, so that we can save money and provide heavy discount to customers. We use low cost delivery company. So please allow 15 days to deliver to product from date of order.

Thanks

Refer & Earn Program

Take advantage of our Refer & Earn program. Your mobile number is your referral code. Please provide your registered mobile number to your friends for referral.

1    Referral signup     Rs 100     Credit Voucher

5    Referral signup     Rs 1000   Credit Voucher

10  Referral signup     Vega VHST Cool Shaver for Men worth Rs 1899 (Free Shipping)   

 25  Referral signup     Micromax Unite 3 (Black, 8 GB) worth Rs 4200 (Free Shipping)

 Referral program is valid till 31 May, 2017.

3000 ka discount de denge par Courier low cost hi use karenge jo 15 din mein delivery karegi....
Naya  Fraud... mubarak ho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Heemamaari said:

I am afraid that you have taken the verification word in different sense. Before making a deal FPD, admin only verifies or ensures that the deal is valid, open to all to grab and there are no hidden conditions & a deal is really a good deal. He is not there to verify authenticity of a seller.

Sometime Admin suggests that the seller or website might be a fake one. But he does that as per his past experiences and in good faith.

Sometimes even a deal from authentic websites like Amazon, Flipkart etc also get cancelled so should we blame him that he didn't do a proper verification etc etc.? Nooooo......

 

If order gets cancelled, at least we are getting back what we paid..but here the case is different...everyone's money is getting stuck...no option of cancelling the order...!!! i believe this kind of websites should not be posted in FPD before getting the comfirmation of 100% genuine...for many people, 299 means a lot...admin should take responsibility before making such a fake deal as FPD...!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nidhik4535 said:

admn. are you in position to tell something

order placed on 21/03/2107

not yet dispached

is there any chance to get it delivered

admn. say something POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE

Site was new, we posted with caution. You may contact PayTm, they might pressure site as payment is done using PayTm. They must have approved them after KYC verification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Admin said:

Site was new, we posted with caution. You may contact PayTm, they might pressure site as payment is done using PayTm. They must have approved them after KYC verification.

@Admin i would request you not to post any such deals in future which results in loss of money of the IFS members valuable hard earned money...!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sweetalok said:

@Admin i would request you not to post any such deals in future which results in loss of money of the IFS members valuable hard earned money...!!!

 

bro, kaisi bacchon wali baatein karte hai...
Admin had already mentioned the Warning but still u ordered. so its your fault not his.
Be a Matured person. ab lalach karoge to bhugatna to padega.... IFS se hamesha apko fayda hi hua hai...

Be thankfull to IFS. don't blame them for your greed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear @sunilmalik1981, i am not asking admin because i lost my money..there are many members over here for whom 299 means a lot...so i think this implies to IFS team that for some traffic and money they posted it in FPD and result every one can see..Better you stop blaming members for this wrong activity by IFS team...!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sweetalok said:

Dear @sunilmalik1981, i am not asking admin because i lost my money..there are many members over here for whom 299 means a lot...so i think this implies to IFS team that for some traffic and money they posted it in FPD and result every one can see..Better you stop blaming members for this wrong activity by IFS team...!!!

We din't get even Rs. 1 by posting this offer. Our moto is to provide all information. We posted with caution, rest depends on you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Admin said:

We din't get even Rs. 1 by posting this offer. Our moto is to provide all information. We posted with caution, rest depends on you. 

Dear @Admin i respect your intention...but i believe you should have gathered some more information before making it a FPD, as FPD is seen by everyone and whoever sees assumes it to be 100% working one..if its not 100% working, i believe it should not be made a FPD...I hope you are getting what i mean to say...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...