Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DealDealer

Loot -bestpriceshop 3000 free shopping[Delivery charges of Rs 299]

Rate Topic 0

1 hour ago, sweetalok said:

Dear @Admin i respect your intention...but i believe you should have gathered some more information before making it a FPD, as FPD is seen by everyone and whoever sees assumes it to be 100% working one..if its not 100% working, i believe it should not be made a FPD...I hope you are getting what i mean to say...

Loot deals doesn't last long, we need to post as soon as possible or deal might expire anytime. For this deal we posted when we found Paytm wallet option is there.

10 minutes ago, Admin said:

Loot deals doesn't last long, we need to post as soon as possible or deal might expire anytime. For this deal we posted when we found Paytm wallet option is there.

But this was a fraud deal... and ended up making everyone disappointed... and that's what my point is.. your team should not blindly follow the Loot deals and instead get it verified and confirmed to be posted as FPD..rest people already know about the forum and can check and decide whether to proceed or not...and let me tell you, here paytm is not even helping us to get our money back...so its a useless point saying paytm is linked to website so its trust worthy...!!!

7 minutes ago, sweetalok said:

But this was a fraud deal... and ended up making everyone disappointed... and that's what my point is.. your team should not blindly follow the Loot deals and instead get it verified and confirmed to be posted as FPD..rest people already know about the forum and can check and decide whether to proceed or not...and let me tell you, here paytm is not even helping us to get our money back...so its a useless point saying paytm is linked to website so its trust worthy...!!!

How can u tell ? Have your order passed 15 days? If yes then contact them.. They have nice customer care

& as already told try at your own risk..!! Bro loots take time to deliver Keep Calm..!!

29 minutes ago, Admin said:

yyes bro!!! paytm directly denied to refund or take any action against them......no hope now!!!!!!

but doesnt matter for me...i have already gotten enough loots..s0 i can ignore...but next time pllllz be careful b4 posting anything on fp......:)

13 minutes ago, Bvp said:

How can u tell ? Have your order passed 15 days? If yes then contact them.. They have nice customer care

& as already told try at your own risk..!! Bro loots take time to deliver Keep Calm..!!

u seems to be owner of tat site//:P...................mail got from them and ur writing skills seems same.:o

1 hour ago, Bvp said:

its 100% sure that it is a fraud website...til date not a single order has not been delivered..not even shipped or any update...moreover if you might have tried, the coupon code SHOP3000 can be applied multiple times on the same account. Either you are a fool to still expect the product delivery or you are one of them who did this... and as i told stop blaming the members for placing the orders..the primary mistake was from IFS team itself...!!!

On 4/5/2017 at 0:49 AM, sweetalok said:

its 100% sure that it is a fraud website...til date not a single order has not been delivered..not even shipped or any update...moreover if you might have tried, the coupon code SHOP3000 can be applied multiple times on the same account. Either you are a fool to still expect the product delivery or you are one of them who did this... and as i told stop blaming the members for placing the orders..the primary mistake was from IFS team itself...!!!

Bro I have contacted with them many times they said we are having low priced courier system as this as u told order can be placed multiple times they said till 10000 orders are not done u can do orders... So Bro Its Risky But Still There Is Some Hope..!!:)

You Can't Blame Us As We Already Wrote :  Important: New website, order on your own risk

3 hours ago, Bvp said:

Bro I have contacted with them many times they said we are having low priced courier system as this as u told order can be placed multiple times they said till 10000 orders are not done u can do orders... So Bro Its Risky But Still There Is Some Hope..!!:)

You Can't Blame Us As We Already Wrote :  Important: New website, order on your own risk

if they are using low courier services, didn't you ask them for the tracking details at least?? And use some common sense yar, how come in 15 days they cant even deliver a single order...that completely shows that it is a 100% fake website...and regarding your last line, just mentioning one line and posting any blunder fake deal is not the way you should justify yourself...at least accept that its the mistake of IFS team also...No other deals website posted this except IFS...!!! Please make sure to post deals in front page after proper verification else it will impact IFS only as people will stop trusting IFS and you will loose your valuable members..hope you get it...!!! @Bvp

On 4/6/2017 at 0:33 PM, Bvp said:

Can u share any working no of this fraud site as i m trying from many days but no-one work :(

1 hour ago, sweetalok said:

i believe no one here is willing to take any action against such fraudsters who became lakhpati just by fooling us... even i asked @Admin, but he doesn't bother to even give his views...!!!

Consumer court is best option, you may also complain on some online complain portal such as http://cybercrimecomplaints.com/

Consumer court online se kuch nai hoga.

File a case at Cyber Crime or RTI file karo. asking how we can come out from these kind of frauds..

they had colelcted payment online means rs has been transfered to some company or individual account that can be easily traced..

15 minutes ago, Rim said:

If you have so much problem with losing Rs.299. Then why did you buy it? Are fraud website hai to admin keya kerega. Us ka kamn hai offer post kerna. You brought at you own risk. Sab lok admin k piche keu pade ho???????

Hello Sir....aapka gussa dekh k lag rha hai aap IFS team se ho...toh bta dun admin ka kam ye bhi hai ki sari valid deals post ho aur kisi ka koi loss na ho usko wajah se...yaha sabhi save krne k liye ate hai..na ki apna paisa lootane...toh please ye admin ki chamchagiri krna band kro...!!!

30 minutes ago, sweetalok said:

Hello Sir....aapka gussa dekh k lag rha hai aap IFS team se ho...toh bta dun admin ka kam ye bhi hai ki sari valid deals post ho aur kisi ka koi loss na ho usko wajah se...yaha sabhi save krne k liye ate hai..na ki apna paisa lootane...toh please ye admin ki chamchagiri krna band kro...!!!

1st he is not from my team and 2nd i already told you before our job is to provide info. We posted with warning "order on your own riks" also we suggested to order with PayTm wallet. You can see PayTm order id from your PayTm account and ask PayTm to take some action [email protected] 

On 4/4/2017 at 11:31 PM, sweetalok said:

ok next time we will do little more care while post a deal on fp . thanks for your support

50 minutes ago, sweetalok said:

Sir nehi mam.. Mai kisik chamchagiri ker nehi rahi hu.. Aur kisi k v team ka nehi hu..tumne jaise tumhara man me jo hai wo comment kiya maine v wohi kiya..but but but mujhe ab lag raha hai k tum koi aur site k team me ho... 

1 minute ago, Rim said:

Sir nehi mam.. Mai kisik chamchagiri ker nehi rahi hu.. Aur kisi k v team ka nehi hu..tumne jaise tumhara man me jo hai wo comment kiya maine v wohi kiya..but but but mujhe ab lag raha hai k tum koi aur site k team me ho... 

Dear Sweety... agar aapke paise dub jaate na toh aap bhi mere comments ko like and support kr rhi hoti... aur han main har us team se hoon jo mujhe fayda krwaye...phr chahe wo IFS ho ya koi aur... :)

Just now, sweetalok said:

Dear Sweety... agar aapke paise dub jaate na toh aap bhi mere comments ko like and support kr rhi hoti... aur han main har us team se hoon jo mujhe fayda krwaye...phr chahe wo IFS ho ya koi aur... :)

Rs.299 dab jaa raha hai..to itna problm.. Utna hi problm hai to risk leke kherida keu. Ak k bad ak comment.. Apka koe kam kaj v hai k nehi. Like support keu keru ap ne konsa sahi bad bola...

9 minutes ago, Rim said:

Rs.299 dab jaa raha hai..to itna problm.. Utna hi problm hai to risk leke kherida keu. Ak k bad ak comment.. Apka koe kam kaj v hai k nehi. Like support keu keru ap ne konsa sahi bad bola...

IFS me aisa pehle kabhi nhi hua ki kisi ka paisa dooba ho...shayd deal na milne ki wajah se kuch fayda na ho aisa dekha hai...but ye pehli bar hua h ki is deal ko post krne ki wajah se logo ne paisa gawaye hai...isliye mujhe nhi lagta ki mera post galat tha...aur han agar aisa post phir se post hua IFS me toh wo din dur nhi jab IFS se logo ka trust khatam ho jyga...!!!

1 minute ago, sweetalok said:

IFS me aisa pehle kabhi nhi hua ki kisi ka paisa dooba ho...shayd deal na milne ki wajah se kuch fayda na ho aisa dekha hai...but ye pehli bar hua h ki is deal ko post krne ki wajah se logo ne paisa gawaye hai...isliye mujhe nhi lagta ki mera post galat tha...aur han agar aisa post phir se post hua IFS me toh wo din dur nhi jab IFS se logo ka trust khatam ho jyga...!!!

Avi to lagta hai ap hi IFS ka chamchagiri ker rahi hai... IFS k liye itna respect ita peyar. Bap re bap.. Apse bate kerna time waste hai..so bye nd good night... Dimag ko rest do aur so jao..

My Complaint Mail :-

As i have Done Payment from the site "bestpriceshop.co.in" Using Paytm Wallet and this site is a fraud site.so i want to know how you can allowed to use paytm wallet for these fake site as they have taken the payment and did not send goods to any consumer, many consumers are complaining for this site at consumer court forum.

So could you please block this site to use paytm as Payment gateway. apart from that i want to know why there is no checking was done for this site before accepting paytm as payment gateway. 

I had done the payment because i trusted paytm and thought that paytm do the verification before becoming a payment gateway for any site. 

AND

PAYTM REPLY Looks Like ROBOT Reply

Greetings from Paytm!

Thank you for contacting us and apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

We would like to inform you that, as confirmed by the merchant Best Price Shop  your transaction under order -- was successful from our end. We would request you to kindly contact the merchant Best Price Shop customer care team for the order confirmation.

For more details, would request you to kindly visit https://blog.paytm.com/know-more-about-your-paytm-wallet-security-features-various-fees-refunds-306df50313fd#.e8aonzv35 

We seek your understanding and patience in this matter.

If you have any queries or concerns, you can also call us on 9643979797.

Regards,
Paytm Care

3 hours ago, shilpa1000 said:

My Complaint Mail :-

As i have Done Payment from the site "bestpriceshop.co.in" Using Paytm Wallet and this site is a fraud site.so i want to know how you can allowed to use paytm wallet for these fake site as they have taken the payment and did not send goods to any consumer, many consumers are complaining for this site at consumer court forum.

So could you please block this site to use paytm as Payment gateway. apart from that i want to know why there is no checking was done for this site before accepting paytm as payment gateway. 

I had done the payment because i trusted paytm and thought that paytm do the verification before becoming a payment gateway for any site. 

AND

PAYTM REPLY Looks Like ROBOT Reply

Greetings from Paytm!

Thank you for contacting us and apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

We would like to inform you that, as confirmed by the merchant Best Price Shop  your transaction under order -- was successful from our end. We would request you to kindly contact the merchant Best Price Shop customer care team for the order confirmation.

For more details, would request you to kindly visit https://blog.paytm.com/know-more-about-your-paytm-wallet-security-features-various-fees-refunds-306df50313fd#.e8aonzv35 

We seek your understanding and patience in this matter.

If you have any queries or concerns, you can also call us on 9643979797.

Regards,
Paytm Care

Payt m could not going to block money on seller Ac as per reply received to me & posted on this conversation.

5 minutes ago, chillalsumit said:

Payt m could not going to block money on seller Ac as per reply received to me & posted on this conversation.

Hey, forward your complaint to Paytm Twitter Handle- https://twitter.com/paytmcare for getting resolution faster.

Hope this will help you getting refund.