Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DealDealer

Loot -bestpriceshop 3000 free shopping[Delivery charges of Rs 299]

Rate Topic 0

I recommend all the users who lost their money to trend the topic against best price shop on twitter and quote:

at jagograhakjago,

at the_hindu

at cybercrimecid,

at paytm 

Use the hashtag #CheatedByBestPriceShop.

Massive tweeting will result in trending the topic and your issue maybe highlighted to high authorities. 

PS: "at" is to be replaced with symbol  "@"

18 hours ago, sweetalok said:

IFS me aisa pehle kabhi nhi hua ki kisi ka paisa dooba ho...shayd deal na milne ki wajah se kuch fayda na ho aisa dekha hai...but ye pehli bar hua h ki is deal ko post krne ki wajah se logo ne paisa gawaye hai...isliye mujhe nhi lagta ki mera post galat tha...aur han agar aisa post phir se post hua IFS me toh wo din dur nhi jab IFS se logo ka trust khatam ho jyga...!!!

Kitne order kar diye the bhai jo keh rahe ho paisa doob gaya....???
kya poore ghar ka samaan mangwa liya tha 299 Rs. me....

Bachpan mein ek story padhi thi - Lalach Buri Bala Hai... :)

2 hours ago, sunilmalik1981 said:

Kitne order kar diye the bhai jo keh rahe ho paisa doob gaya....???
kya poore ghar ka samaan mangwa liya tha 299 Rs. me....

Bachpan mein ek story padhi thi - Lalach Buri Bala Hai... :)

@sunilmalik1981 its not only about my money...thousands of users have lost their money...and yes the main reason is that the culprits should be punished... i hope aur kuch bolne kli zaroorat nhi hai...!!!

14 minutes ago, sweetalok said:

@sunilmalik1981 its not only about my money...thousands of users have lost their money...and yes the main reason is that the culprits should be punished... i hope aur kuch bolne kli zaroorat nhi hai...!!!

Freedom 251 mobile aaya tha, logo ko pata tha fraud hai fir bhi order kiya...

kya hua uska, nothing..... dunia me boht dhoke hai mere dost, order karne se pehle apni personal wali Akal lagate to aisa nahi hota....

1 hour ago, sunilmalik1981 said:

Freedom 251 mobile aaya tha, logo ko pata tha fraud hai fir bhi order kiya...

kya hua uska, nothing..... dunia me boht dhoke hai mere dost, order karne se pehle apni personal wali Akal lagate to aisa nahi hota....

jaisa ki maine bola dost...mere liye 299 ka utna value nhi...but bhut log hai jinke liye bhut valuabale hai 299 rs...toh unke liye hi sahi kuch krna chaiye...agar faltu taana marna band krke aap ye socho ki kya kare ki sabke paise wapis mil jaye toh bhut acha hga... :)

Aree bros , the fact is unity is the most powerful weapon….if each of us who ordered this ,today send post on twitter/Fb to pm modi twitter page regarding this…then they will take serious action for sure….2-3k msg bhi send ho gaye to action lege……our laziness is encouraging such fraud sites like this one or vobizen mobiles. So i request to all ifs members who ordered frm this site or frm vobizen mobiles. Plz send today a post/tweet to these two really good hearted leaders, we can stop this non sense nd fraud. If we let them do wht they r doing , they such fraud sites will increase day by day…so plz do this to save ur money earn with hard work (finding deals, wasting hours on net, taking online risk is also hard work).

Send site name , ur order number, date on which u ordered, nd a request regarding this to take serious action to either get ur order or refund of money

Just now, Buntycool said:

Aree bros , the fact is unity is the most powerful weapon….if each of us who ordered this ,today send post on twitter/Fb to pm modi twitter page regarding this…then they will take serious action for sure….2-3k msg bhi send ho gaye to action lege……our laziness is encouraging such fraud sites like this one or vobizen mobiles. So i request to all ifs members who ordered frm this site or frm vobizen mobiles. Plz send today a post/tweet to these two really good hearted leaders, we can stop this non sense nd fraud. If we let them do wht they r doing , they such fraud sites will increase day by day…so plz do this to save ur money earn with hard work (finding deals, wasting hours on net, taking online risk is also hard work).

Send site name , ur order number, date on which u ordered, nd a request regarding this to take serious action to either get ur order or refund of money

https://ibb.co/dgGBgQ

Bros here is my ss of tweet….share urs here too, nd lets all stand together to raise voice against such fraud sites , plz unit nd get ur rights

Agar ek tweet par apne fan ko PM modi sir, shawl unke ghar par send kr sakte h, sushma swaraj ek tweet par logo ki help kr sakti h, bsf soldier ke ek video share se waha ki puri battalion ka khana improve ho sakta h, to mere sunil bro, kuch bhi ho sakta h. Prob bus etni si h. Ki koi kuch krna nhi chahta ,bina mehnat kiye, bina united hue, log chahte h ki unka kaam ho jaye. Aisi laziness ki wajah se he, aisi fraud sites or bhi aage aayegi , bcoz they r sure, no one will fight against them for his own money. They knw sab soo rhe h...vo kuch bhi fraud kre.......Sote rhao bhaiyo...enjoy sleeping?

1 hour ago, sunilmalik1981 said:

hahaha..... ab yehi kaam reh gaya Desh ke PM ko.... 

saw their advertisement in delhi metro. through inquiry i have got the mobile number of the owner, his name is Arun or Aditya i called him several times, he picked once and the moment i asked about the delivery he disconnected and blocked my number. you all also call him on his mobile i.e 08683914197. also register your complaint with advertisement company i.e tdi india @   8447732252 mr. akhilesh. and also complain to DMRC Mr. Rajeev @ 011-23417912

23 minutes ago, nikkk said:

saw their advertisement in delhi metro. through inquiry i have got the mobile number of the owner, his name is Arun or Aditya i called him several times, he picked once and the moment i asked about the delivery he disconnected and blocked my number. you all also call him on his mobile i.e 08683914197. also register your complaint with advertisement company i.e tdi india @   8447732252 mr. akhilesh. and also complain to DMRC Mr. Rajeev @ 011-23417912

Have you taken picture of that advertisement? 

saw their advertisement in delhi metro. through inquiry i have got the mobile number of the owner, his name is Arun or Aditya i called him several times, he picked once and the moment i asked about the delivery he disconnected and blocked my number. you all also call him on his mobile i.e 08683914197. also register your complaint with advertisement company i.e tdi india @   8447732252 mr. akhilesh. and also complain to DMRC Mr. Rajeev @ 011-234179

38 minutes ago, Admin said:

Have you taken picture of that advertisement? 

IMG-20170410-WA0047.jpg

IMG-20170410-WA0048.jpg

13 minutes ago, MrDealer said:

Good work @SouravMondal bro.

I hope that all who have lost their money will get it back soon.

I didnt buy anything as I felt it may be a fraud.

My advice is that whenever their is a loot by a new site always check for COD option.If their is no COD option its better to avoid it.

Yeah well said bro, I have'nt order anything because I thought if the site is able to give products worth ₹3,000 for free why did'nt it can bear nominal charges for courrier/shipping

1 hour ago, AKgreat said:

Yeah well said bro, I have'nt order anything because I thought if the site is able to give products worth ₹3,000 for free why did'nt it can bear nominal charges for courrier/shipping

Exactly! Because of this I didn't ordered anything. If something looks tooo good to be true then most of the time it is untrue.

I feel really sorry for others who lost their money. I wish they get it back sooner....

25 minutes ago, SouravMondal said:

Yes. PMO working very hard on this issue. Today they have forwarded this complain to National Consumer Helpline. Check this link: http://consumerhelpline.gov.in/pgportal-complaint-track.php?cno=PMOPG/E/2017/0212422

Good work Sourav.....

There is an update on the complaint as it is forwarded to company for redressal. I hope now company needs to respond

Complaint forwarded to company for redressal on - 17/04/2017.