Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DealDetective

Midnight Giveaway- Win Lenskart Rs.1000 Gift Voucher

Rate Topic 0

Dear IFS Members,

Its time for special midnight giveaway to win Lenskart Rs.1000 Gift Voucher for free by doing simple task -

How to participate

1) Register for giveaway by placing comment - I am registered below till 11:00pm tonight.

2) Be the first to comment - I won the giveaway  b/w 11:15pm to 11:25pm in this topic.(Fastest Finger First). Tip- Refer IST : https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/ist

3) The first one to place a comment in this topic will win the lenskart Rs.1000 gift voucher.

Giveaway Terms&Conditions

1) This giveaway is valid only for IFS members who registered on or before 29th March 2017.

2) Lenskart Rs.1000 Gift Voucher valid on minimum cart value of Rs.2000.(Works on top of all existing offers like First Frame Free etc.)

3) Winner need to follow the steps shared in inbox to get the voucher. 

4) Reserves right to end/modify this giveaway at any time.

Need Help ? Comment below.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
40 minutes ago, DealDetective said:

Dear IFS Members,

Its time for special midnight giveaway to win Lenskart Rs.1000 Gift Voucher for free by doing simple task -

How to participate

1) Register for giveaway by placing comment - I am registered below till 11:00pm tonight.

2) Be the first to comment - I won the giveaway  b/w 11:15pm to 11:25pm in this topic.(Fastest Finger First). Tip- Refer IST : https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/ist

3) The first one to place a comment in this topic will win the lenskart Rs.1000 gift voucher.

Giveaway Terms&Conditions

1) This giveaway is valid only for IFS members who registered on or before 29th March 2017.

2) Lenskart Rs.1000 Gift Voucher valid on minimum cart value of Rs.2000.(Works on top of all existing offers like First Frame Free etc.)

3) Winner need to follow the steps shared in inbox to get the voucher. 

4) Reserves right to end/modify this giveaway at any time.

Need Help ? Comment below.

UPDATE

Now no need to register by placing comment I am registered

You can directly participate to win at 11:15pm tonight!