Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cristiano

Tata cliq : Sansui SMC40HB21CAF 98 cm (39 Inch) HD Ready LED [email protected] 28711/-

Rate Topic 0

Tata cliq : Sansui SMC40HB21CAF 98 cm (39 Inch) HD Ready LED TV

Details
1366 × 768 pixels Display Resolution
2x USB, 2x HDMI
Dimension (WxHxD): 108.2×64.6×16.4
98 cm (39") Display

Warranty
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

https://www.tatacliq.com/sansui-smc40hb21caf-98-cm-39-inch-hd-ready-led-tv/p-mp000000001346009

MP000000001346009_1348Wx2000H_2017041213

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
21 minutes ago, Cristiano said:

Ever u need it in past on others deal...why now?

why you always so aggressive ,i asked you to post pc's which indirectly helps your post to be on fp quickly and ya it's my job and i have right to ask anyone,i not only asks you regarding pc's etc ,you are just one small drop in ifs sea.so try to gain love not hatred.

2 hours ago, chen said:

why you always so aggressive ,i asked you to post pc's which indirectly helps your post to be on fp quickly and ya it's my job and i have right to ask anyone,i not only asks you regarding pc's etc ,you are just one small drop in ifs sea.so try to gain love not hatred.

Hey men...don't be so negative i m not so aggressive i just asked u why don't u ask pc in these type of deals previously...Nothing against u and this community...

And may be i m a small drop in this sea...but in upcoming time will become an Lake or River Surely :):P