Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sayan25

Jabong : Free shipping on all items (Best for Inner Wear /other low priced items)

Rate Topic 0

Recommended Posts

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
3 minutes ago, MrBatman said:

Oh men @Cristiano he cannot posted a fresh thread and not posted pic always be in your limits i warn you last time

@Admin @chen He is doing it again...faul language is used again and again by him...why don't u take a action on him?...and @MrBatman What u can do..tell me today u warned me many time so now pl tell ur limites...what u can do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cristiano said:

@Admin @chen He is doing it again...faul language is used again and again by him...why don't u take a action on him?...and @MrBatman What u can do..tell me today u warned me many time so now pl tell ur limites...what u can do?

 

8 minutes ago, MrBatman said:

Oh men @Cristiano he cannot posted a fresh thread and not posted pic always be in your limits i warn you last time

We have merged post in wrong thread, Points given for beauty post not for free shipping info. He posted first with image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cristiano said:

@Admin @chen He is doing it again...faul language is used again and again by him...why don't u take a action on him?...and @MrBatman What u can do..tell me today u warned me many time so now pl tell ur limites...what u can do?

seems some cold war going on b/w both of you guys.calm down and take it easy guys.just enjoy the deals ,we are all from ifs family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Admin said:

 

We have merged post in wrong thread, Points given for beauty post not for free shipping info. He posted first with image.

i never seen his images....And i m tagging u for his language he used all times pl check on that u warned him previously also...he is giving me warning like he is an admin of this site :lol::P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...