Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DealRaja

FREE Rs. 1500 BMS Voucher or Rs. 1000 Bata Voucher with HP All In One DeskJet Wireless Printer @5699 [35% Off]

Rate Topic 0

https://www.flipkart.com/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-3835-all-in-one-multi-function-wireless-printer/p/itmeehxajurnrmt6

Partner OfferGet Free BookMyShow Voucher 6 Tickets worth max. ₹1,500 OR Bata Gift Voucher worth ₹1,000

HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Multi-function Wireless Printer

1) What is the offer duration?
Offer is valid from 30 Dec 2017 to 30 April 2018.

2) What is this offer about?
Purchase select HP Deskjet Ink Advantage Printers during the offer period on the platform and avail 6 BookMyShow tickets* worth maximum of Rs.1,500 OR Bata voucher* worth Rs.1,000

3) How can i redeem the offer?
Steps to redeem the offer are detailed below:
a) Register on www.redeemnow.in/inkadvantageoffer and follow the instructions.
B) After online registration, you must send a copy of Purchase invoice and the original cut out of the printer bar code serial number sticker from the box mentioning the redemption code received Post online registration on copy of the purchase invoice to below address:
   HP Redemption Cell, Office No. 925,  
   89, Hemkunt Chambers, Nehru Place,  
   New Delhi - 110019. 
   Claim: HP Ink Advantage Promo (IA)

B) Registration should be done within 15days of purchase and claim should be sent within 30days from the date of registration.

4) Will i receive any confirmation email post registration?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email from HP after completing the registration process.

5) When will i receive the voucher?
You will receive the voucher in 4-6 weeks after completing the steps mentioned in point 3 post validation of the claim from HP.

6) Whom should i contact in case of any issues with the coupon/voucher code?

Customer can reach out to
Email : Write to [email protected] 
Callback : If you want to talk to our representative, send SMS REDHELP to 53030, and someone will give you a callback within 24 hours.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!