Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrLegend

GET FLAT 500 CASHBACK{No minimum purchase}

Rate Topic 0

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
16 minutes ago, Admin said:

No clear info in headline

I mentioned 500 cashback and also mentioned no minimum purchase.There were many products of KXIP so didn't mention it.He mentioned only cap in title but main loot was jersey.By the way from when the method of judging by the title came?If I post a deal with nice headline after someone posts it will I get the whole credits just for giving a nice title??????

2 minutes ago, MrLegend said:

I mentioned 500 cashback and also mentioned no minimum purchase.There were many products of KXIP so didn't mention it.He mentioned only cap in title but main loot was jersey.By the way from when the method of judging by the title came?If I post a deal with nice headline after someone posts it will I get the whole credits just for giving a nice title??????

Your title doesn't give any info about deal. While he added screenshot, right title and some more info. And i can see editing was due to screenshot he added.

4 hours ago, Admin said:

Your title doesn't give any info about deal. While he added screenshot, right title and some more info. And i can see editing was due to screenshot he added.

Ok then next time even if I post late but add all details make sure to give me all the credits and not the one who posted first