Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mahigreat

LOWEST McMinn's Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy, 5e Hardcover – 4 Sep 2017

Rate Topic 0

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
Just now, ArkaIFS said:

Can you explain your issue?

Tag me from next post. also Admin busy so impossible to check every question.

can I know why this deal is not SD even though this is 90% less ? now the price increased.

Also admin commented as OK. There are many instances where he commented OK and they are SD.

If some other senior has posted this (dont want to take names ) it would have been SD

2 minutes ago, Mahigreat said:

can I know why this deal is not SD even though this is 90% less ? now the price increased.

Also admin commented as OK. There are many instances where he commented OK and they are SD.

If some other senior has posted this (dont want to take names ) it would have been SD

Nothing like that.. We try to promote best deals only.. Tag me next time for this type deals I'll check as soon as possible.

49 minutes ago, Mahigreat said:

This book not best seller + price not below 100-200 so anyone can buy just to see discount. 

This was reason this deal not promoted

3 hours ago, Admin said:

This book not best seller + price not below 100-200 so anyone can buy just to see discount. 

This was reason this deal not promoted

Are you kidding ? Do u consider all these reasons to promote to SD ?  Price is not 100-200  rs less it is 4500 rs less.. There are many book deals that are just promoted like that and none of them are best seller books  .. Dont want to name them.

5300 rs book available for 900 and u say it is not best seller and other silly reasons.  Just check all the book deals you will come to know.