Sign in to follow this  
laxmans

Use Amazon App for payment at More MegaStores (Hypermarkets) on minimum shopping of Rs.1000, receive a coupon worth Rs.100 back

Rate Topic 0

MSRP Rs.1000.00 Deal Price Rs.900.00

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. What is the offer?

A. Customers who use Amazon App for payment at More MegaStores (Hypermarkets) on minimum shopping of Rs.1000, will receive a coupon worth Rs.100 back on MORE/ Big Bazaar/ Medplus/ Heritage Fresh on the Amazon app.

Q. What are the offers worth which I will get?

A. You will receive offers in the form of a coupon for your next purchase at MORE/ Big Bazaar/ Medplus/ Heritage Fresh stores. You will get an SMS with a coupon for Rs.100 cashback when you purchase at MORE/ Big Bazaar/ Medplus/ Heritage Fresh stores.

Q. When will I receive the cashback?

A. You will receive the cashback within 3 working days after you collect the offer and make the purchase at MORE/ Big Bazaar/ Medplus/ Heritage Fresh stores.

Q. When will I receive the coupons?

A. You will receive the coupon via SMS /Email instantly of your transaction at More store. In certain cases, this may take up to 3 working days.

Q. How do I redeem the coupons?

A. You need to click on the link received in the SMS and collect the offer before transacting at MORE/ Big Bazaar/ Medplus/ Heritage Fresh stores. If the offer is not collected, you would not be able to receive the offer benefits. This coupon can be collected and redeemed until the 31st October, 2020.

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?

A. You can avail the offer once per month during the offer period.

Q.How can I pay using the Amazon App?

A. All you have to do is the following simple steps. (You have to download the Amazon App if you do not have it already).

• Provide your phone number associated with your Amazon Account to the cashier.
  • You will receive a link on an SMS or a notification
  • Click on the link and complete the payment using any of the payment methods
  • The cashier verifies the transaction and the payment is completed.

Q. The amount got debited from my account but the cashier says that the transaction failed?

A. You can go to the store’s customer care center. The store manager will initiate the refund process and the amount will be credited back. For cards, you will get the money back within 3-7 working days. For Amazon Pay Balance payment the money will be credited to your account within 24 hours.

Q. Which payment methods I can use for payment via Amazon App at the outlets?

A. After you click the link, you can pay via any credit, debit card or Amazon Pay Balance.

View deal - https://www.amazon.in/b/?node=22217749031

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!