Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laxmans

Flipkart 10% instant discount on the purchase of Large Appliances & Furniture with HSBC Credit Cards on 14 Sep.

Rate Topic 0

MSRP Rs.10000.00 Deal Price Rs.5000.00

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the offer?

10% instant discount on the purchase of Large Appliances & Furniture with HSBC Credit Cards.
What is the offer duration?

14th September 2020 (00.00 hours) – 14th September 2020 (23:59 hours).
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?

Net Cart value. i.e. the total value of only the Eligible Products should be equal to or more than INR 12,999.
Max discount per card: INR 1,500.
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?

This offer is applicable on Large Appliances & Furniture categories.
Offer will be listed on the product page, for all eligible products. Please check before making a purchase.
Is the offer applicable on all HSBC Credit Cards?

The offer is applicable to existing and new Resident Indian HSBC Credit Cardholders, excluding Corporate Cardholders (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cardholders’).
The Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on HSBC Credit cards.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?

Yes, you can avail the offer and the offer will only apply on the amount paid through HSBC Credit Card against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 12,999.
Will I get the offer if I pay using an HSBC Credit Card via PhonePe?

No, the offer will NOT apply on payments made from HSBC Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option.
How many times can this offer be applied?

There is no limit on the number of transactions. However, you can avail up to a maximum discount of INR 1,500 per card for the offer duration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Preliminary

View deal - 10% instant discount on the purchase of Large Appliances & Furniture with HSBC Credit Cards.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!