Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

computerspare

[Expired] Shop For Free @ Ebay

Rate Topic 0

azaadi-600x174.jpg

After March loot Shop FREE for 888 Seconds daily at 8AM & 8PM Way To Fab Sale now Ebay is back again with a big loot. Aazadi Rocks Sale: Get 100%, 80% off, 40% , 20% , 10% off coupons from 6th Aug to 11th Aug between 11 am to 11:15 am & 5 pm to 5:15 pm. Maximum discount is Rs.400 . Coupons will be displayed in home page of ebay.

Coupon for 5pm 11th August:-

100% off MZDH7IA4ES
80% off S0YNTOPNTN
40% off 8UYB0JFAHT
20% off SU9E1OLVAR
10% off FTC3HNACWP

Four unique promotions during the Aazadi Rocks Sale:

Shop Free on eBay: eBay Vouchers will be displayed on eBay.in twice a day between 11:00 am to 11:15 am and 5:00 pm to 5:15 pm during the 6 days of the Aazadi Rocks Sale.
  • Voucher availability is based on first come first serve basis and the maximum discount you can avail of is Rs. 400.
  • 1 Day Flash Sale: 25 handpicked and heavily discounted items will be sold on the site for 6 days.
  • Deep discounts on top categories: Deep discounts will be offered on categories handpicked by eBay.
  • Free Gift Promotion: Highest shopper on eBay wins an iPad mini DAILY!

How to get:-

• Login or register at Ebay and add product to cart
  • Visit home page here (from 6th Aug to 11th Aug between 11 am to 11:15 am & 5 pm to 5:15 pm)
  • Get the coupon code ( we will also update coupon in this thread)
  • Update or select shipping details
  • Apply coupon code
  • Pay rest of amount

Note: Coupons will be displayed here immediately after ebay displays in home page.

Below is the ex. how coupons will be displayed in home page

azaa1-600x223.jpg

Tips for increase chances of success:-

• Do not use Ad block Software for your browsers otherwise you cant see coupons.
  • You should connect payment gateway as soon as possible after applying coupon
  • Instead using mouse use keyboard short-cut key ctrl + c to copy and ctrl + v to paste
  • Be ready with cart before coupon comes
  • Use Internet banking option for payment as it saves time to fill card details when you choose Debit/credit card payment

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

Awesome!!!

I know nothing comes free but ebay has changed the perception and gives stuff for free. Last time I got 1 item 100% 2 items 80%. Hoping this time i would get more 100% item.

Tricks :

Keep item ready for less than Rs.400 to make sure it does not go to make a payment

Just use 100% coupon and thats it .

Wishing you all best of luck!!!.

Awesome!!!

I know nothing comes free but ebay has changed the perception and gives stuff for free. Last time I got 1 item 100% 2 items 80%. Hoping this time i would get more 100% item.

Tricks :

Keep item ready for less than Rs.400 to make sure it does not go to make a payment

Just use 100% coupon and thats it .

Wishing you all best of luck!!!.

Thanks for Tips and Good luck :)

I think they are cheating because even when i tried in the first minute also they told the coupon reached its maximum limit.

100 and 80% will get expired in flash as they are less in number and even after its applied it can get expired while going to payment gateway.

20-40% will stay for few minutes (1-2min)