Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

computerspare

[Expired] Shop For Free @ Ebay

Rate Topic 0

hi all

i have used 2 coupons in 2 days

have bot 8 tupperware bowls with lid in just 144 rs

it was a great deal for me

what i have obsered in last 3 days are 5 pm slot is packed and 11 am is free

you can get the deal more easily in 11 am time as traffic is fast

try it as its my observayion

regards

deep

Truly said

I will satisfy with 80% also.but not getting it.let hope tomorrow :rolleyes:

Best of luck

One thing I didn't like about the ebay process for this offer was that... when I applied the coupon, it gave me the discount and then when I clicked on pay now....it said "This voucher has reached the maximum eligible redemptions.". This is what pissed me off. If the voucher has been applied then ebay should have fulfilled the order else do not apply the voucher at all. This is cheap tricks played by eBay

One thing I didn't like about the ebay process for this offer was that... when I applied the coupon, it gave me the discount and then when I clicked on pay now....it said "This voucher has reached the maximum eligible redemptions.". This is what pissed me off. If the voucher has been applied then ebay should have fulfilled the order else do not apply the voucher at all. This is cheap tricks played by eBay

Agree with you.

At same time in many other login it is applied but until it didnt enter in payment process , order is not processed.

Yesterday i also get 80% coupan applied but later it didnt process the order.I loose the coupan

these kind of deals are only meant for those who use very high speed internet...people who have home based or 3g connections just waste time hoping to get something more than 10% off....

Agree the net speed should be too fast

Finally :)

100% Coupon

screenshot_2.jpg

40% Coupon

screenshot_3.jpg

And one more 100% got no success

screenshot_4.jpg

CONGRATS BUDDY , BAZZI MAAR LI, :)

I was able to claimed for 100% free for the item I selected but unfortunately when clicked on pay button it shows 'coupon has been expired'.I did it so instantly but all in vain.

Even I faced the same issue... Looks like we should add an item equal to the discounted amount or less .. so that we just need to confirm the payment . Else if we add a item of higher value, the "Pay Now" button will come and the same thing will happen as yours and mine :(

Cunning strategy from eBay :(