Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moonstone210

[Expired] Ebay: Blink And Miss Coupons For 15 Min Everyday At 11Am And 5Pm

Rate Topic 0

Ebay blink and miss coupons are fraud two days i have used immediately 100% discount coupon no and recd confirmation that discounted my product and pay 0 but when i click on payment process again recd message that used by other person plz select any other coupon. wasting of time

\

Yes i am also trying from 2 days n facing same problm. can't understand how others r purchasing!!!!!!!!

Ebay blink and miss coupons are fraud two days i have used immediately 100% discount coupon no and recd confirmation that discounted my product and pay 0 but when i click on payment process again recd message that used by other person plz select any other coupon. wasting of time

You need to complete order by clicking pay now immediately after coupon apply.

Got 2 items at 100% discount. Uploading screenshots soon.. Super Happy.

Congo but for me today no luck

The eBay coupon code looks incorrect.The code should be a 10-digit figure containing alphabets and numbers. Please re-enter the coupon code and try again why this coming

What is code?

WHEN I APPLY ABC as code it didnt accept it and says its not valid plese specify this how to use code and i also tried others code nothing work at 5: andcontinuuesly nothing happens

Abc coupons are for representative purpose only..........Unique code displays here for 15min right side at 11am and 5pm. For example today code was

• KLL06DBPQ8
  • EBQ3CGB87O
  • VH4OWQ8JRN
  • JFFCEZGHGM
  • GRSJU6H6CL

What is the minimum time in which they ship the products... because I have ordered one on the 1st day using these coupons but till now they haven't shipped any of those products....

It depends on seller.....Shoudl be sent in 7 days.

Can we buy multiple times from the same account with the same address everyday using these coupons?

Yes