Good news for ICICI Bank users, Subscribe My Money trial period of 30 days is absolutely free also get Rs. 100 Amazon Gift voucher for free. Kindly note that trial period for my money is one month. Once it is over Rs. 300 will be auto-debited from user’s saving account as annual subscription charge
What is ICICI My Money:-
My Money from ICICI Bank is a useful and secure personal finance management tool that enables you to take better control of money. It quickly helps you understand and plan your finances and track your expenses.
- Get a single view of all your accounts
- Categorise your expenses and track them over time
- Set budgets and get email alerts
ICICI My Money Amazon Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions:-
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from June 21, 2016 to Aug 15, 2016, both days inclusive.
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Net Banking User shall be required to subscribe for My Money.
- The code and link to redeem the code will be shared, via secured mailbox and SMS within 30 days after the trial period is over.
How to get Free ICICI My Money 30 Days Subscription + Amazon Gift voucher worth Rs. 100?
- Login to ICICIBank.com with your Internet Banking User ID and Password | Offer Source
- Select My Money under Exclusive Offerings tab
- Click 'Go to My Money' to start using My Money
- You will receive the Amazon Gift Voucher Code in your secured mailbox or by SMS, within 20 days
- Redeem on Amazon ( How to Add & Use Amazon Gift Card)
Steps to redeem the gift card on Amazon site
- Go on www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Login by giving required credentials.
- Click on sign in using secure server.
- Enter the gift card code, and click on Add to your account.
- Balance is now added to your Amazon account.
- When you purchase any product, On the payment method page check if the gift card is selected in ‘Your available balance’.
- Click on continue button on top right hand side.
- The balance now will be deducted from your account.
- Order is placed and will be delivered to you in mentioned time period.