- Ginger is a flowering plant that originated from china
- It belongs to the zingiberaceae family, and is closely related to turmeric, cardomon and galangal
- The rhizome (underground part of the stem) is the part commonly used as a spice. It is often called ginger root, or simply ginger
- The unique fragrance and flavour of ginger come from its natural oils, the most important of which is gingerly
- Ginger can be used fresh, dried, powdered, or as an oil or juice, and is sometimes added to processed foods and cosmetics. It is a very common ingredient in recipes
- Package Contents: 1 x ginger root powder (190 gm); ingredient: vegetarian; shelf life: 730 days
- Weight: 190 gm
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.