- Nigella seeds are also called black seeds or black cumin seeds. They have been used by ancient healers and modern day medical practitioners, and everyone in between. The seeds are scientifically called Nigella sativa. Even the oil (called black seed oil) has many therapeutic applications.
- Kalonji belongs to the buttercup family of flowering plants. It grows up to 12 inches (30 cm) tall and produces a fruit with seeds that are used as a flavorful spice in many cuisines.
- Nigella Seeds (Kalonji) can be eaten raw, added to dishes or mixed with honey or water. The oil can also be diluted and applied topically to the hair and skin or taken in supplement form
- Nigella seed contains fatty acids, vitamins and minerals in a unique cell structure. Native to Western Asia, Turkey, Iraq, and Egypt, black seed oil has been valued for it's health benefits for centuries. It is said that Cleopatra used black seed oil to keep her hair soft and shiny.
- Black seed, or cumin seed is used in baking and in the Indian herbal spice mixture called masala. Black seed enhances flavor, and aids in digestion as well as tasting a bit like fennel in recipes.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.