- Continuous output is preferable for following indications Chronic Neuromata Myalgia Sudek”s syndrome Tethered scar tissue- This should be treated as early as possible & the increased circulations etc. frees the scars if very localized then it should be pulsed ultrasound. Pulse output is preferable for following indications.
- Technical Specification: Frequency : 1 MHz Ultrasound Output : 15 Acoustic Ultrasound Head : 2.2 watts/cm2 Modes: continuous and pulse waves. Treatment Time : 20 Min
- Standard Accessories : Main Unit :01 No. Ultrasound Applicator :01 No. Power cable : 01 No. Instruction Manual :01 No. Power Supply : 220 V
- Therapeutic Ultrasound provides therapeutic deep heat treatment for Relaxation Reduce swelling and inflammation.Promote the synthesis
- With 1 Year Warranty Card
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.