- Makhanas, also called fox nuts or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands
- Phool makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular 'fasting' dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium; This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs
- Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those of dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts
- "SFT" is a registered trademark; Any unauthorized sellers will certainly bear the legal consequences of copyright infringement
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.