- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Black cardamom is often referred to as the 'Queen of Spices'. While it is commonly used as a flavouring spice for many Indian dishes, it also contains a number of health benefits. In fact the oil, which is extracted from black cardamom seeds, is used for a number of health and beauty purposes
- Black cardamom is full of the antioxidants, vitamin C and the essential mineral potassium. Hence, regular consumption of the spice can keep your internal system free from toxic materials, thereby improving the circulation of blood throughout the skin surface and keeping it healthy. So, if you want to get a firm, toned and youthful look, start consuming black cardamom in a regular manner.
- Black cardamoms also influences the cardiac health to a great extent. Controlling cardiac rhythm is one of its most important benefits, which eventually keeps your blood pressure under check. Your heart remains healthy with regular intake of black cardamom. It reduces the probabilities of blood clot. This spice is also very effective in protecting you from heat stroke or sun stroke during scorching summer.
- Several dental disorders, such as teeth infection, gum infection etc. can be treated with black cardamom. Furthermore, its strong aroma can help in curing halitosis or bad breath.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.