- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Although cashews are one of the lowest-fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins, minerals andantioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
- A study found that those who eat, at least, an ounce of cashew nuts every week has over 25% less chance of developing gallstones, than those who don't eat them.
- A 100 grams serving of cashews provides you with 4.1 µg of vitamin K. Without adequate vitamin K, blood would not clot properly, so when you cut yourself, a considerable blood loss could occur.
- How 'bout a Cashew Nut Pulao (with Raisins of course) this weekend? Generally used as garnish, in chivdas or fried snacks, to make puddings, in kheers, pastries and sheeras.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.