- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Ajinomoto is one of the crucial ingredients of many Chinese food items. It is also known as Monosodium Glutamate (MSG). An awful ingredient found in nearly all fast food products is the monosodium glutamate (MSG). This ingredient arrives under the label of Ajinomoto.
- The Ajinomoto brand was created back in 1908 and is still a thriving business today. The secret to Ajinomoto MSG is the unique taste it creates on the taste buds. Because of this, every cook in the world is using MSG in his or her recipes. The MSG enhances the flavor, which makes eating a more pleasurable experience.
- creates an umami taste, which is beyond sweet, sour, salty, spicy, and bitter. People eating food with a tiny pinch of MSG will enjoy the meaty flavor of the cuisine. International cuisines like European, Italian, and American cuisines are using MSG too.
- You may have heard some misconceptions about MSG but they are not proven scientifically. MSG is used in seasoning canned vegetables and adding meaty flavor to broths. It does not have nutritional value but it does not contain any preservative too.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.