- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Coriander is an integral part of Indian cuisine. We regularly use coriander seeds as a spice, and coriander leaves for garnishing curries, salads, or soups.Coriander is known all over the world for its medicinal properties. It is a great source of potassium, iron, vitamins A, K, and C, folic acid, magnesium, and calcium that can heal many health issues.
- According to a research done by the California University of Ayurveda, coriander seeds are quite effective in curing different skin ailments like eczema, itchy skin, rashes and inflammation as they have antiseptic properties. They are known to cure mouth ulcers and sores as well. The seeds contain linoleic acid that also has pain relieving properties to diminish irritation.
- Hair loss can come about because of debilitated hair follicles, hormonal imbalance and stress, in addition to an improper diet. Coriander seeds are known to prevent hair falland invigorate the roots for the development of new hair. They fortify the hair follicles and initiate further development, in this way keeping under control your hair fall issues.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for a sound body and beautiful skin. Coriander seeds have numerous key vitamins like folic acid, vitamin A and beta-carotene, and most importantly, vitamin C. According to Madhavi Rathod of Vedic Healing, coriander leaves and seeds contain nearly 30% of the everyday suggested measure of vitamin C, which helps in curing cold and flu.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.