- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- According to the National Institutes of Health, magnesium helps regulate blood pressure and the metabolism of carbohydrates, which has a beneficial effect on blood sugar as well. Other important minerals in watermelon seeds are phosphorous, iron, potassium, sodium, copper, manganese and zinc.
- One ounce of watermelon seeds contains approximately 158 calories. That's not much lower than an ounce of Lay's Potato Chips (160 calories), but let's take a look at what constitutes an ounce. There are approximately 400 watermelon seeds in a single ounce, far too many to eat in one sitting. By contrast, there are only 15 potato chips in an ounce, far less than most people would normally munch in one sitting.
- One of several minerals found in watermelon seeds is magnesium. In a 4 gram serving, you'll get 21 mg of magnesium. The FDA recommends adults get 400 mg of this mineral daily. Magnesium is essential for many of the body's metabolic functions. It's also required to maintain nerve and muscle function, as well as immune, heart, and bone health.
- A handful of watermelon seeds contains about 0.29 mg of iron. It might not seem like much, but the FDA only recommends adults get 18 mg in their day. Iron is an important component of hemoglobin - carrying oxygen through the body. It also helps your body convert calories into energy.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.