Update:- On special request by fans, Tata Nano has pushed the last date from 31st of May to 15th of June
Tata Nano Back with Beat the Traffic 2 , this time you need to cross 50 levels instead of 25 levels. You will get assured Tata merchandise if you complete all 50 levels.
This contest is open till 15th June 2012.
How to participate:-
Terms and Conditions:-
- Click here to visit Tata Nano Beat The Traffic 2 application (like the page if you haven't done it)
- Click get started
- Play game – complete all 50 levels of the game in order to be deemed a “Champion” and be eligible for select merchandise from Tata Motors Ltd.
- After completing 50 levels a popup window will open where you need to click a link to fill up your shipping details (see image below)
- Fill up shipping details and click submit
- All Indian residents aged 18 years and above are eligible to participate in the scheme except employees of Tata Motors Ltd. and Lodestar Media Ltd and their families.
- The participant will be required to complete all 50 levels of the game in order to be eligible for merchandise.
- The participation in this scheme is optional for the fans of our Tata NanoFacebook page.
- The gift/token of appreciation/merchandise will be dispatched by Lodestar Media Ltd. only on the address provided by the participant within 21 days after the game ends.
- Tata Motors is not responsible for invalid/incomplete addresses.
- One participant will be entitled for one gift, even if he/she has played the game multiple number of times.
- The decision and declaration of valid entry of participation will be at the sole discretion of Tata Motors only. No communication, written/verbal regarding the same will be entertained by Tata Motors Ltd.
- The participants cannot claim cash in lieu of the gift.
- In the event of any deficiency/defect/warranty related issues Tata Motors will not entertain.
- By participating in this scheme every participant agrees to allow to use his/her name and/or photograph for advertising or similar promotions without demanding any compensation.
- By entering the scheme all participants accept and agree to the above terms and conditions. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the scheme.
- Tata Motors reserves the right to change curtail/discontinue/extend the scheme without notice. Decision of Tata Motors is final in all respects and binding on all participants to the scheme and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard. All disputes shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- The merchandise won by the participant will be non-transferable.
- The participant will be required to complete all 50 levels of the game by 31st of May, 2012 in order to be deemed a "Champion" and be eligible for select merchandise from Tata Motors Ltd.
- The merchandise won is not transferable or exchangeable and in the event that for any reason whatsoever, a gift/merchandise becomes unavailable, Tata Motors reserves the right to substitute the prize with another one of the samekind or equal value.
- Tata Motors reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Tata Motors and
- its agencies reserve the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with theseTerms and Conditions. Tata Motors may, in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form of identification or proof of age before awarding the prize.
Shared by Don here