- Dried apricots are a very good source of iron that is useful to fight anaemia, this also contains copper that absorbs iro, including dried apricots in your daily diet helps in haemoglobin production that can be useful for women who experience heavy flow during periods.
- Dried apricots have pectin, they also contain cellulose that is a mild laxative and treats constipation, cellulose acts as an insoluble fiber and pectin maintains water levels in the body during constipation.
- Dried apricots are consumed before a meal to stimulate digestion, this contains the alkali that neutralizes acids.
- Dried apricots contain nutrients like vitamin a which is required for good vision, vitamin a is a powerful antioxidant that helps to remove free radicals and maintain the health of cells and tissues.
- The Organic Basket : Your Health Basket
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.