- Want to protect your damaged hair and weak roots? Then may we suggest a relaxing head massage with our WOW Skin Science Rice Husk & Lavender Hair Oil. It is a nourishing and repairing care for brittle, breakage-prone hair and sluggish scalp, roots and follicles. Helps to make frizzy, rough hair more manageable. Delivers the goodness of rice husk oil, lavender essential oil blended with natural cold-pressed oils.
- It is a non-sticky, non-greasy, lightweight hair oil that gets easily absorbed into the scalp. Massage your scalp and hair twice or thrice a week before shampoo to repair your hair. Ideal for managing color-treated, brittle, breakage-prone hair. Results may vary depending on usage and your hair texture. For visible results, be consistent with product use.
- It has Rice Husk Oil loaded with antioxidants, plant sterols, and vitamin E. Lavender Essential Oil rich in phytonutrients. These are infused in a blend of cold-pressed oils like Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil; Moroccan Argan Oil, Castor Oil and Coconut Oil rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins A, B & E, minerals and antioxidants.
- The natural actives in the oil help to fortify weak roots and stimulate scalp. This supports hair growth, also adds volume to hair. The actives also improve hair’s flexibility and strength. This prevents breakage, reduce split-ends and hair loss. Being rich in vitamin E the oil restores moisture to the scalp and hair that help to reduce dryness and soften the strands.
- Hair oil is the oldest known conditioner that protects weak, damaged strands. Hair oil blends help stimulate hair roots. They have fatty acids that replace lipids in your hair which helps to prevent hair thinning and split ends. Regular head massage with warm oil helps improve blood circulation in the scalp.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.