Amazon introducing Amazon Pantry is an online supermarket where you can buy grocery & household items. You can fill a virtual box of items from the Amazon Pantry store and have them delivered to your doorstep. Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 20 (Prime members) or Rs. 49. Amazon Pantry is currently available in select pincodes in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.
Benefits of Amazon Pantry
- Convenience and Easy - Everything you need in one go. No lines & no waiting.
- Wide Selection- Find everyday essentials in everyday sizes.
- Saving- Better Prices on all products from your favoirite brands.
- Next Day Delivery- Grocery & Household items home delivered in 24 hours.
Additional Offer on Amazon
- Products upto 60% off.
- Amazon Pay Balance : 10% Cashback upto Rs.250 on purchase of Rs.2000+ With amazon pay balance source
- Shop for Rs. 525 & get offers worth Rs. 525 details here
- [Every Saturday in Jan] AXIS Bank Credit or Debit card: 10% instant discount on orders above ₹2500, up to a maximum of ₹250/day. Customers using Axis Credit Card can avail 15% instant discount on orders above ₹2500, up to a maximum of ₹375/day. The Offer is valid on the following dates in Feb 2020 i.e. 1th Feb, 8th Feb, 15th Feb, 22nd Feb and 29th Feb. source
ICICI Bank Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Net Banking on 1st to 4th March: 10% off Cashback upto Rs. 500 on Purchase of Rs. 2000+ from Super Value Days store or Amazon Pantry order source
- Prepaid order: 5% cashback on purchase of ₹ 2,000 from Super Value Days store or Amazon Pantry.
- [Select Users] 1st Pantry order 30% cashback on Rs. 1000 collect offer
- [Every Thrusday] Yes Bank Debit/Credit Cards 15% Instant Discount upto Rs. 400 on Rs. 1500+ source
- [Every Friday ] HSBC Bank Credit & Debit card.: 15% off Cashback upto Rs. 300 on Purchase of Rs. 1500+ on 07th, 14th, 21st and 28th Feb source
- [Every Wednesday] Federal Bank Debit Card on 15% instant discount on orders above ₹1000, up to a maximum of ₹500 every wednesday i.e 11th, 18th and 25th Mar... source
- [Every Wednesday] Baroda Credit Card 15% instant discount on orders above ₹1000, up to a maximum of ₹500 every wednesday i.e 11th, 18th and 25th Mar... source
How to Buy Grocery & Household Items at Amazon Pantry ?
- Visit Offer Page here | Cooking Essential (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Household & Pet Supplies (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Baby Care (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Beauty & Skin Care (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Snacks & Beverages (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Bath Care, Skin Care & Shaving (Min 25% off | Min 50% off)
- Select product with Amazon Pantry logo and add to cart.
- Fill your box according to space available.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount. Rs. 30 home delivey charges extra.
Do I need to fill the box to exactly 100% before placing my order?
- You can fill the virtual Pantry box as much as you would like before placing your order. Your box use rate i.e. percentage of space used in the box will get reflected as you progress. This way, you can always add more products based on your needs. You can check out at any time, regardless of the order size. Your order will be delivered to you in an appropriate sized box based on your order size in terms of weight and dimensions.
How is the fill-percentage of items in the Amazon Pantry store determined?
- A percentage is calculated for each item, based on its maximum dimensions or weight. For example, 4 bottles of ketchup and 9 pack of toilet rolls are each approximately the same percentage. While the ketchup is heavier, the toilet rolls takes up more room.
If I do not fill the box to 100%, will I be shipped a huge box with my small items in it?
- Amazon Pantry boxes differ in size and can hold up to 15 kg or 3 cubic feet of products. Your order will be packaged in an appropriate-sized box, based on the dimensions and weight of the items. This box could be anything from the size of a shoe box to as large as a carton.
Will my Amazon.in (non-Pantry) items in my shopping cart be shipped with my Amazon Pantry order?
- Items in your Amazon.in shopping cart that are not from the Amazon Pantry store will be shipped separately from the Amazon Pantry items.. All the items in your Amazon Pantry box will be clubbed and delivered together in one appropriate size boxed to your doorstep.