Amazon introducing Amazon Pantry is an online supermarket where you can buy grocery & household items. You can fill a virtual box of items from the Amazon Pantry store and have them delivered to your doorstep. Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 20 (Prime members) or Rs. 49. Amazon Pantry is currently available in select pincodes in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.
Benefits of Amazon Pantry
- Convenience and Easy - Everything you need in one go. No lines & no waiting.
- Wide Selection- Find everyday essentials in everyday sizes.
- Saving- Better Prices on all products from your favoirite brands.
- Next Day Delivery- Grocery & Household items home delivered in 24 hours.
- Products upto 60% off.
- HSBC Credit Cards 5% Instant Discount Amazon Pantry & Amazon Fresh from 8th to 30th June (Every Monday): 5% off upto Rs. 200 on Purchase of Rs.1500+
- BOB Bank Credit Cards Amazon Pantry & Amazon Fresh from 8th to 29th June (Every Tuesday): 10% off upto Rs. 200 on Purchase of Rs. 2000+
- Axis Bank Credit Cards Amazon Pantry & Amazon Fresh from 9th to 30th June (Every Wednesday):10% off upto Rs. 300 on Purchase of Rs. 2500+ Source
- RBL Bank Credit Cards Amazon Pantry & Amazon Fresh from 10th to 24th June (Every Thursday):10% off upto Rs. 200 on Purchase of Rs. 1500+ Source
- HDFC Bank Credit & Debit Cards Amazon Pantry & Amazon Fresh from 11th to 27th June (Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday):5% off upto Rs. 200 on Purchase of Rs. 2000+ Source
- Axis Bank 10X Reward Points Every Monday to Thursday Offer Details
- [Account Specific] Amazon Pay Reward: Get ₹200 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order of ₹1200 in Pantry. Valid only once per customer on payment through prepaid mode, from 12:00 AM 1st June - 11:59PM, 30th June.
- [Account Specific] Rs. 150 Cashback on Rs. 1500 for next 3 Months: Shop for Rs 1 or more between 1st June– 30th June and above from eligible products on Amazon Pantry store on Amazon.in, unlock 3 coupons (worth INR 150) for your next 3 orders. The offer is eligible only for customers who have never purchased any item or not made a purchase since 90 days from Pantry.
- [Account specific] upto Rs. 150 Cashback (Check offers here)
How to Buy Grocery & Household Items at Amazon Pantry ?
- Visit Offer Page here | Cooking Essential (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Household & Pet Supplies (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Baby Care (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Beauty & Skin Care (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Snacks & Beverages (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Bath Care, Skin Care & Shaving (Min 25% off | Min 50% off), Health & Hygiene Fest(Upto 20% off)
- Select product with Amazon Pantry logo and add to cart.
- Fill your box according to space available.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount. Rs. 30 home delivey charges extra.
Do I need to fill the box to exactly 100% before placing my order?
- You can fill the virtual Pantry box as much as you would like before placing your order. Your box use rate i.e. percentage of space used in the box will get reflected as you progress. This way, you can always add more products based on your needs. You can check out at any time, regardless of the order size. Your order will be delivered to you in an appropriate sized box based on your order size in terms of weight and dimensions.
How is the fill-percentage of items in the Amazon Pantry store determined?
- A percentage is calculated for each item, based on its maximum dimensions or weight. For example, 4 bottles of ketchup and 9 pack of toilet rolls are each approximately the same percentage. While the ketchup is heavier, the toilet rolls takes up more room.
If I do not fill the box to 100%, will I be shipped a huge box with my small items in it?
- Amazon Pantry boxes differ in size and can hold up to 15 kg or 3 cubic feet of products. Your order will be packaged in an appropriate-sized box, based on the dimensions and weight of the items. This box could be anything from the size of a shoe box to as large as a carton.
Will my Amazon.in (non-Pantry) items in my shopping cart be shipped with my Amazon Pantry order?
- Items in your Amazon.in shopping cart that are not from the Amazon Pantry store will be shipped separately from the Amazon Pantry items.. All the items in your Amazon Pantry box will be clubbed and delivered together in one appropriate size boxed to your doorstep.