Amazon introducing Amazon Pantry is an online supermarket where you can buy grocery & household items. You can fill a virtual box of items from the Amazon Pantry store and have them delivered to your doorstep. Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 20 (Prime members) or Rs. 49. Amazon Pantry is currently available in select pincodes in Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Guntur, Chennai, Bengaluru and Mysuru
Benefits of Amazon Pantry
- Convenience and Easy - Everything you need in one go. No lines & no waiting.
- Wide Selection- Find everyday essentials in everyday sizes.
- Saving- Better Prices on all products from your favoirite brands.
- Next Day Delivery- Grocery & Household items home delivered in 24 hours.
Additional Offer on Amazon (All Offer Can be Clubbed together)
- Products upto 60% off.
- All Prepaid Payment Mode: 5% cashback on Rs. 1500, 10% cashback (upto Rs. 600) on Rs. 4000+
- ICICI Bank Credit and/or Debit Cards Users:15% cashback on Rs. 1500, 20% cashback (upto Rs. 1200) on Rs. 4000+
- Extra Rs. 200 cashback on Rs. 1000+ code AUGPRIME (Prime day offer for Aug)
Valid for a period of 3 days only, commencing from 1st Aug 2018 12:00 AM to 7th Aug, 2018.Offer not valid on baby foods.
How to Buy Grocery & Household Items at Amazon Pantry ?
- Visit Offer Page here | Cooking Essential (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Household & Pet Supplies (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Baby Care (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Beauty & Skin Care (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Snacks & Beverages (Min 25% off | Min 35% off) | Bath Care, Skin Care & Shaving (Min 25% off | Min 50% off)
- Select product with Amazon Pantry logo and add to cart.
- Fill your box according to space available.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount. Rs. 20 home delivey charges extra.
Do I need to fill the box to exactly 100% before placing my order?
- You can fill the virtual Pantry box as much as you would like before placing your order. Your box use rate i.e. percentage of space used in the box will get reflected as you progress. This way, you can always add more products based on your needs. You can check out at any time, regardless of the order size. Your order will be delivered to you in an appropriate sized box based on your order size in terms of weight and dimensions.
How is the fill-percentage of items in the Amazon Pantry store determined?
- A percentage is calculated for each item, based on its maximum dimensions or weight. For example, 4 bottles of ketchup and 9 pack of toilet rolls are each approximately the same percentage. While the ketchup is heavier, the toilet rolls takes up more room.
If I do not fill the box to 100%, will I be shipped a huge box with my small items in it?
- Amazon Pantry boxes differ in size and can hold up to 15 kg or 3 cubic feet of products. Your order will be packaged in an appropriate-sized box, based on the dimensions and weight of the items. This box could be anything from the size of a shoe box to as large as a carton.
Will my Amazon.in (non-Pantry) items in my shopping cart be shipped with my Amazon Pantry order?
- Items in your Amazon.in shopping cart that are not from the Amazon Pantry store will be shipped separately from the Amazon Pantry items.. All the items in your Amazon Pantry box will be clubbed and delivered together in one appropriate size boxed to your doorstep.