Go up and above; feel the clouds and touch the sky right from the comfort of your home! Join the 'Learn to Explore' live online session by Yellow Class and learn to craft a 3D Hot Air Balloon using an easy paper craft idea for kids. This session is bound to enhance your child's creativity and craft skills.
MATERIALS REQUIRED -
- Pastel Sheets or Craft Papers (Any 4 colours minimum)
- A4 Size White sheet (1 Qty)
- A4 Size Black sheet (1 Qty)
- Paper Cups (2-3 Qty)
- Small sheet of Khaadi colored or sandy colored Grocery bag or a Paper Envelope
- Basic Stationery (Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Scale)
- Sketch Pens
- Fevicol or Glue or Fevistick
- Child's Friendly Scissors
- Ice cream sticks or Popsicle sticks (1-2 Qty)
How to get this Deal Online?
- Signup With YellowClass Here
- Search Make 3D Hot Air Balloon