Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499.
- Take care of your heart's health, start the day the healthy way
- It is made of natural oat and is rich in a soluble fibre called beta-glucan which helps to bring down the LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Since it slows down the digestion of carbohydrates it helps to avoid those spikes in blood sugar levels that often lead to unwanted hunger pangs, the food leaves you feeling full and thus helps in weight control
- It is also low in salt and helps to reduce the risk of high blood pressure
- It can be consumed in several tasty forms like hot porridge, upma, idli, dosa and poha
How to Buy Kellogg's Oats, 1kg?
- Visit Kellogg's Oats For All User at Rs.99 |
For Pantry user Rs. 94
- Click add to cart
- Login or register
- Update or select shipping details
- Pay the amount