- The PM2.5 Detector has a numerical display of air quality in mass-density (μg/m3) with color indicatorwhich related the level of mass-density. The sensor inside the PM2.5 detects by optical method.
- This sensor uses LED (light-emitting diode) as light-emitting device and PD (photodiode) as light-receiving device. The LED inside the sensor emits light to the air in a detect area.
- The PD inside the sensor detects scattering light which correlated to the actual floating particles in the air.
- A Microcomputer (MCU) inside the sensor analyzes the wave profile from PD by optimistic algorithm, then output a converted mass-density (μg/m3) through I2C interface.
- The data from I2C is processed by MCU inside the product then output for displays and indicator.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.