- HEALTH GAIN FACTOR : Sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin E, copper, Vitamin B1, selenium, phophorus, manganese, magnesium and folate. They are also rich in dietary fiber which means they'll keep you satiated for longer.
- FEEL GOOD FACTOR : Toasted or untoasted, sunflower seeds can be eaten either way. Add it to salads, raitas or smoothies to bulk them up. Try roasting and seasoning it with spices for a tantalizing snack.
- QUALITY FACTOR : Sorich sources sunflower seeds from trusted Indian farmers and assures that the product contains no additives or preservatives. We work with farmers directly and aim to produce the best quality products that are completely natural.
- SOOTHES THE SYSTEM: Sunflower Seeds also consists of tryptophan, which can be essential in soothing the nervous system and helping you in curing the problem of insomnia.
- RICH IN VITAMIN E: Loaded with vitamin E, it can help in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases since it can help prevent the foreign particles from oxidising cholesterol.
- FIBRE FILLED: Being a rich source of fibre, it provides a feeling of fullness.
- RICH IN MAGNESIUM: These are a rich source of minerals, especially magnesium which can be good in preventing several skin disorders by preventing the entry of foreign particles into the skin cells and tissues.
- LOW CALORIE SNACK:: Being low in calories, Sunflower Seeds can help in reducing the extra weight and avoid you from the intake of high calorie junk foods.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.