Do Recharge, Bill Payment & Shopping and avail upto 100% cashback. Pay using Airtel Money Wallet/Airtel Payments Bank.
Having more than 47 million subscribers in Delhi, Bharti Airtel is definitely one of the top telecom companies in Delhi-NCR. There is a lot that Airtel has to offer to its users and this is the reason it is loved all over. With so many plans and other related services, Airtel has remained a favorite for many years now.
Airtel Payments Bank, allows you to open a savings account is a paperless process within minutes through Aadhaar based e-KYC authentication. You can open an account by visiting a designated Airtel retail outlet in your neighborhood along with your Aadhaar number. For an airtel payment bank you need KYC, you need an active mobile number, Aadhaar card, and PAN card. If the PAN Card is not available, form 60 is required.
Now, It has always come up with amazing offers for its customers and has stood out to be the top amongst everyone else in the market.
Take a look at Airtel payment Bank offers it is providing for its customers:
Top Offers on Shopping, Recharge & Bill payment:- (All Offers )
Airtel is the first network to launch a payments bank. Now the users can carry a savings account in their hand and use it with just a click. This differentiated payments bank is made to provide necessary financial services to its customers.
Airtel provides the best of HD channels with a monthly rental pack. With the Rs. 315 per month base pack, you get 289 channels and free 50 HD channels. There are more discounts when you buy your Airtel DTH Connection with your Airtel mobile connection.
In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce.
How to use Airtel Payment Bank?
To open or access your Airtel Payments Bank Savings bank account, you can visit your nearest banking point. You can also access your Airtel Payments Bank account on the My Airtel App.
1. Open the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone or visit the website.
2. Enter your mobile number.
3. Choose a proof of identity [PAN, Voter ID, Driving license, or Aadhaar Card]
4. Enter PAN No, Voter ID, or Driving license no
5. Verify OTP
You’ve successfully created an Airtel Wallet account.
Anybody who is an Airtel user, having an Aadhaar card, PAN card, and carrying a smartphone with Internet connectivity can open an account in Airtel’s Payments Bank.
The account will be opened through a paperless process within minutes through the Aadhaar-based paperless electronic know-your-customer process.
Benefits of using Airtel Payment Bank
1. Airtel is offering an interest rate of 7.25 percent for all the people who open an account in their Payments Bank
2. With the Airtel Payments Bank account, every user can transact an amount of up to Rs. 1 lakh per month, whereas other payment apps allow only up to Rs. 20,000.
3. One minute of Airtel to Airtel free talk time for every one rupee of money deposit/ withdraw from the account.
4. Another huge benefit in getting an Airtel Payments Bank account is it offers an accidental insurance of 1 lakh.
5. Airtel Payments Bank collaborates with every handset irrespective of Android version or other issues.
6. All the transactions made through Airtel Payments Bank requires an additional two-step verification, which makes it secure.
7. Any customer, including non-Airtel customers can open a savings account with Airtel Payments Bank by visiting a designated Airtel retail outlet in his/her neighborhood.
Even Amazon announced that they have now made Airtel Payments Bank available as a payment method on Amazon Pay. You will be able to use Airtel Payments Bank to pay on Amazon.in and all partner websites where Amazon Pay is integrated.
So, as you got to know almost everything about Airtel Payment Bank, what are you waiting for? Go and make an account for yourself and ask your friends and family too to join you.