IRCTC in association with Visa has introduced a special offer for Scan & Pay transactions, where you can get Rs. 100 cashback on Train Ticket booking. Under this Special Offer, any customer using Scan & Pay option on the IRCTC payment page and using any of the certified banking apps to pay with Visa card shall get INR 100 Cashback.
How to get Train Ticket Rs. 50 Cashback with Visa Scan & Pay @ IRCTC?
- Visit the IRCTC website www.irctc.co.in and select ticket booking option.
- Select “Scan & Pay” option on the payment page and select “Make Payment”.
- A QR Code will be displayed on the screen.
- Customer needs to open any of the certified Apps (List given below) and select “Scan & Pay”.
- Customer selects the Visa Card in the certified app to complete the transaction.
- Post successful transaction PNR will be generated and customers shall receive inr 100 cashback into their respective card accounts within 30 days of successful transaction.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer valid only for first 5,00,000 (5 lakh) scan & pay transactions done using Visa cards or 4th Sep 2017 whichever is earlier.
- Eligible Cards (Credit, Debit, Pre-Paid, Visa PayWave): Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, Visa Infinite
- This Special Offer is available for the period from 5 May 2017 – 4 Sep 2017.
- There is no monthly limit per customer for availing this offer.
- In the event of any payment/cash back related issues, please reach out to IRCTC at 011-3934000 or drop their feedback at [email protected]