- Expensive saffron: it comes straight from a small family farm that has been harvesting saffron for 5 generations. We have an agreement with them for buying 35kg of saffron per year for next two years. So we have limited quality to sale and that is why expensive.
- Best customer experience: we stand for quality, integrity and hygiene. We don't believe in preservatives and that is why certain top notch ayurveda and herbal practitioner rely only on us
- Naturally grown in herat province, west of Kashmir which has an ideal climate & rich soil for growing saffron (packed in a beautiful airtight fully sealed jar in india )
- Purity: 100% pure saffron, all-red saffron, harvested by hand, naturally dried for maximum shelf life. Triple inspected to ensure only fine red saffron threads are included and packed.; Good to be gifted: because of its premium packaging and unmatched flavor. It is great for gifting purpose in occasions like diwali and wedding etc.
- Quantity: 1 gm; Package Contents: 1 Afghani Kesar (1 gm); Shelf Life: 720 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.