Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cristiano

pantry || Bio Oil, 125ml || @ 375/- (42% off)

Rate Topic 0

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
9 minutes ago, ArkaIFS said:

Points removed..  Posted before You

Why points given to him is he mention discount in title or is he mentioned that it's a pantry product and the main thing is he didn't mention that here price is lower with 10% coupon this is not original selling price but after 10% coupon it decrease...Can u give me a reply back with proper answer is ot right to post a deal with only link and image...i even mentioned that on which pin codes it's available pl look into it and revert ur decision @ArkaIFS @Admin @indiafreestuffparam @IronMan

8 minutes ago, Cristiano said:

Why points given to him is he mention discount in title or is he mentioned that it's a pantry product and the main thing is he didn't mention that here price is lower with 10% coupon this is not original selling price but after 10% coupon it decrease...Can u give me a reply back with proper answer is ot right to post a deal with only link and image...i even mentioned that on which pin codes it's available pl look into it and revert ur decision @ArkaIFS @Admin @indiafreestuffparam @IronMan

Checked. Points added.